Britney Says Everything Will Be OK Following Sam Asghari Drama

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-snapchat-sam.jpg

She's just begun having her fun.

I'll be the first to admit Britney's new SnapChat-Instagram post, about reassuring herself everything is going to be ok and to be mindful being about Sam Asghari, could be a reach, but the timing is curious.

If you're not sure what's going on, give this post a thorough read first.

Over the weekend, a reality TV scab named Morgan Osman tried soiling Britney's newfound relationship with Asghari. Osman posted photos of her kissing him and tagged Britney in them, claiming she was dating Sam and that Brit is being played.

It was a low blow, and it could be the underlying subject Britney is referencing in her new video.

"My best friend told me today that everything's gonna be OK, and that I need to be mindful," she said, "and I need to read more books, but honestly all I really want to do is go to Paris and shop."

Retail therapy?

And if Britney isn't referring to anything I just mentioned, please ignore this entirely.

A video posted by Britney Spears (@britneyspears) on

She also shared a separate vid goofing around with Jayden.

A video posted by Britney Spears (@britneyspears) on

Meanwhile...

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived