If There Is Single No.3.... Send Songs To Radios For a Test Response..... Stop Asking Fan pages

telluwhat

If There is a possible Single no.3

I want Britney's team to send songs to radios for test to get the response..... whatever song gets the best response release it as single no.3:slayney:

Hate when thy ask fans..... fans are from world wide and thy dont have the slightest idea what American radios will play :byebitch:

Honestly it was Exhale who wanted SP to the 2nd single (i was not one of them)

And it was Exhale who wanted the Tinashe collaboration ( saying it will be insane dance video, although it is still a great video) :ponderney:

Get your act together team Britney

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything is going to ******* flop because Britney won't promote.

2 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

They already tested the songs in October.

• Liar was the one that was the most identified as a Britney song
  • JLM was the favorite one among young people
  • Radios wanted either SP or LMD I think

No songs were tested though.

1 minute ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

They already tested the songs in October.

• Liar was the one that was the most identified as a Britney song
  • JLM was the favorite one among young people
  • Radios wanted either SP or LMD I think

thy shud go with the youth

she needs young following :ponderney:

12 minutes ago, telluwhat said:

If There is a possible Single no.3

I want Britney's team to send songs to radios for test to get the response..... whatever song gets the best response release it as single no.3:slayney:

Hate when thy ask fans..... fans are from world wide and thy dont have the slightest idea what American radios will play :byebitch:

Honestly it was Exhale who wanted SP to the 2nd single (i was not one of them)

And it was Exhale who wanted the Tinashe collaboration ( saying it will be insane dance video, although it is still a great video) :ponderney:

Get your act together team Britney

SP was a good choice, the best choice tbh, i only saw comments like "Who is Tinashe?", so i don't know about that.:plzexplain:

But they should do this radiothing, why not.

If we even get a third single, it's probably going to be 'Just Luv Me' since the label is in favor of it and it got a great response from a bunch of DJs when they tested songs last year (both according to goldsoundz, I believe).  I can't imagine Team B choosing anything else, tbh.  The only other possibility is 'DYWCO?', and that's mainly because Britney is already performing it in Vegas, so she wouldn't need to add a new song to the show and she could just do that choreography in the video.  

Testing would be a good idea. But honestly they should just release 2 singles at this point. One uptempo - Liar or Love Me Down. And a slower midtempo - Just Love Me or Better. 

I think think the best choice would actually be DYWCO, it's super radio friendly, ****, fun, easy to sing along to and it's classic Britney pop. I really hope we get a third single. Slumber Party has been doing pretty well on radio and has been gaining a lot of attention. Hopefully that's enough. The 2 single curse of Britney Jean has to end or we're doomed. :tiffanycries:

23 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

But honestly they should just release 2 singles at this point. One uptempo - Liar or Love Me Down. And a slower midtempo - Just Love Me or Better. 

I feel like that would backfire.  Right now she can barely get one hit single, so two singles would really stretch her thin and they'd probably end up canceling each other out anyway.  She isn't in a position like Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj,  Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, etc., where they can drop a couple songs at once and wait for something to stick.  The only way that could ever work for Britney is if they sent different tracks to different formats ('Just Luv Me' to pop, 'Liar' to country, and so on), but that would never happen so there's no point in even discussing it.  :sassybrit:

Archived