Slumber Party Radio Update - Day IDK (sorry andrea)

Lou M. Taylor

29 31 BRITNEY SPEARS Slumber Party f/Tinashe 1813 1795 18 7.142

+40 spins
+54 bullet
+0.067 audience

It refuses to die, Britney why don't you promote it? :crying1:

Help her out, poor SP wants to survive :crying1:

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/735027-so-easy-text-to-request-even-non-us-get-in-here-effective/

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/736572-easiest-way-to-request-slumber-party-on-mediabase-pm-me/

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Taystee said:

it's like she's on life support fighting but her family(brit and RCA) have yet to visit her. She has no visible reasons to live but she is still trying to....... a true inspiration. 

:crying11:

The accuracy. I'll immediately go request to help her out a bit. She doesn't deserve this. What a cruel family  :crying1:

4 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

It won't have any effect. The song needs some exposure. A song that is completely unknown and that receives a dicount won't suddenly do well. It has to be at least around 100 on iTunes. Giving it a discount right now would make it go from 500 to 200 lol.

but i mean it's been on radio for a while now without any promo it's a good indication that the song has some potential so why not even trying to do minor things to push it:squintney:

10 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

It's falling. It peaked at 29 a week ago and is now 31. The audience of Slumber Party is around 7-8M a week. The song is absolutely unknown.  They need to do like one performance and then discount it if they want the song to sell more and stay in the top 100. Discounting it right now would be ineffective !

Yeah it's really unknown. I can't understand the song being stuck at 7 million AI for this long 

Archived