Did u know backflipney is gone ??

Mannequin*

4 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

STFU. Have some respect. It's not like anyone else out there is doing backflips and **** when performing, right?

Perhaps it's a mental block at the moment (which happens to like anyone doing backflips). Hopefully the London - thing doesn't put pressure and nerves stopping her from doing it further.

I feel for her! 

Did a mental block make her drop the second verse of the GM choreo? (Although she brought it back during POM2.0) Did a mental block make her drop the Piece Of Me choreo? What about Break The Ice? She dropped that choreo before changing it altogether. What about the Circus dance break?

I'll be waiting :beyfedup:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was kidding about her being lazy, idiots!

33 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Did a mental block make her drop the second verse of the GM choreo? (Although she brought it back during POM2.0) Did a mental block make her drop the Piece Of Me choreo? What about Break The Ice? She dropped that choreo before changing it altogether. What about the Circus dance break?

True, on the other hand. 

54 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

WTF you talking about? That's not even the same ******* thing... we're talking about a BACKFLIP here. Or perhaps Mariah and Selena is doing backflips too during their shows? Or... nah, ur point just failed.

1 hour ago, CriminalLegend said:

I don't understand it... She CAN sing, she CAN dance like a professional dancer, she CAN perform like a goddes, she CAN do backflips, she CAN do everything but she doesn't need to prove that she can do something on stage because she has a small audience or because she proved it in the past?

This kind of "I don't need to prove anything" attitude is what brought us to this point of not singing, not dancing, not caring about music, not promoting, etc... and all because she already did it and doesn't need to prove that she's the best... ugh I hate it 

And also why whould they replace it with whatever head movement she is doing right there :tiffsniffle: it's like u could replace it with something else but they choose that?! 

9 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

WTF you talking about? That's not even the same ******* thing... we're talking about a BACKFLIP here. Or perhaps Mariah and Selena is doing backflips too during their shows? Or... nah, ur point just failed.

It's an assisted back walkover.

And Mariah and Selena weren't trained dancers.

18 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

It's an assisted back walkover.

And Mariah and Selena weren't trained dancers.

Yes, exactly. Have you ever tried one? Clearly not.

Because I am a cheerleading coach and I know what I am talking about. That's why I mentioned a mental block since that is very common for a lot of people. 

I just tried to show you how stupid your point were by comparing that to singing/ lipping/ dancing typical choreography. That's why I mentioned Mariah, for example. 

6 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

STFU. Have some respect. It's not like anyone else out there is doing backflips and **** when performing, right?

Perhaps it's a mental block at the moment (which happens to like anyone doing backflips). Hopefully the London - thing doesn't put pressure and nerves stopping her from doing it further.

I feel for her! 

You STFU. The performance is boring as ****, all she does is spin around and stick her face in ****.

2 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

True.  I just don't blame her for being cautious, if that's actually why she cut the backflip.  

It's frustrating though... She can't expect it to be perfect all the time, slip ups happen sometime and if she has her dancers there to guide her and provide support, what's the excuse? If the guy can't do it, swap him for a stronger dancer like Willie or Jae.

TBH there's a bigger chance of her getting injured with the Toxic tree bungee jump.

I'm sick of all these unnecessary choreo cuts. It drags down the quality of the performance and when she cuts multiple segments, it brings down the overall quality of the show.

Nobody cares how many times you can whip your messy bun around Britney...

17 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It's frustrating though... She can't expect it to be perfect all the time, slip ups happen sometime and if she has her dancers there to guide her and provide support, what's the excuse? If the guy can't do it, swap him for a stronger dancer like Willie or Jae.

TBH there's a bigger chance of her getting injured with the Toxic tree bungee jump.

I'm sick of all these unnecessary choreo cuts. It drags down the quality of the performance and when she cuts multiple segments, it brings down the overall quality of the show.

Lol yep. It's going to get the point where she does the whole show from the Toxic tree. I really hate the tree honestly. She can't lip synch and just throw her hair the whole show. The choreography is so embarrassing and they cut all of the good stuff. 

20 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I agree.  But this is Britney we're talking about...who knows why she does half the **** she does? :plzexplain: I mean, like you said, she cuts a simple backflip (something she's been doing since she was a kid) but keeps a risky stunt like the 'Toxic' jump.  Over the years I've learned not to question some of the weird *** decisions she makes. 

Archived