Did u know backflipney is gone ??

Mannequin*

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

Lazy

STFU. Have some respect. It's not like anyone else out there is doing backflips and **** when performing, right?

Perhaps it's a mental block at the moment (which happens to like anyone doing backflips). Hopefully the London - thing doesn't put pressure and nerves stopping her from doing it further.

I feel for her! 

1 hour ago, Nick Jonas said:

Sounds like what happened in London has put her off. :meltdown:

To me that sounds more like fan speculation,  we  only think that because of London.  

It isn't lazy at all, she doesn't need to backflip 3 times a week to prove or show she can,  

She's done it loads on stage now to the point where it's hardly necessary.  

The fact that she did it at bbmas and Vegas is already iconic,  

Who needs to backflip regularly for a 4,000 seat audience?  she CAN do it,  that's all that matters.  

18 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

STFU. Have some respect. It's not like anyone else out there is doing backflips and **** when performing, right?

Perhaps it's a mental block at the moment (which happens to like anyone doing backflips). Hopefully the London - thing doesn't put pressure and nerves stopping her from doing it further.

I feel for her! 

11 minutes ago, ukfan said:

To me that sounds more like fan speculation,  we  only think that because of London.  

lol ikr as if she fell and broke her leg or something, fans on this site are so dramatic and stupid that it annoys me to the death :mhm:

i believe shes put some weight on as we can see it with the recent pics posted on here and that it makes it hard to do it :byebitch:

3 hours ago, ukfan said:

Who needs to backflip regularly for a 4,000 seat audience?  she CAN do it,  that's all that matters.  

I don't understand it... She CAN sing, she CAN dance like a professional dancer, she CAN perform like a goddes, she CAN do backflips, she CAN do everything but she doesn't need to prove that she can do something on stage because she has a small audience or because she proved it in the past?

Archived