THOT Unsuccessfully Tries To Destroy Britney's Newfound Relationship With Sam Asghari

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been consistent for 3 years. Slay a bit 

It's an acronym for That Hoe Over There LOL

I just feel so so bad for Britney. Even if he didn't cheat, people are still dragging her down again. I mean, she was publicly humiliated, again!

She was finally happy after a long long time and people are taking it away from her, again! :icant2:

I wish she would have just stayed with Justin. Things would be so different :crying11:

I remember in a recent (Britney Jean era maybe) interview she was asked when was she the happies and she said on the New Year's Eve on 2002. She spent it with Justin and she still till this day says that's when she was the happiest. It breaks my heart :crying1:

• Twitter Team
19 hours ago, YouFoundAmy said:

Yeah and out of all the sites that she had only two crappy ones responded with an article from the mirror and of course thedirty.  

She definitely was looking for SOMETHING by adding #britneyspears #britneyarmy #britneyFAMILY (like wtf) and #samAsghari

Also she must have been seeing the stuff with them on Twitter and Instagram and if she's claiming that he's Her man currently, does that mean that she's just letting her boyfriend post pictures with Britney in bed and stuff and letting it go until today?

That also doesn't make sense to me. Her quote was that their relationship is real and he's using Britney by saying that she's basically saying I allowed my boyfriend to **** Britney Spears for the past few months some reason like...... I can't even think of one to make up, lol

Lol so confusing, i saw a fan on twitter say these photos were old as she's been following her on instagram for a while now and is just bringing them up again because she's jealous. I think she is, also trying to **** stir by tagging Britney and the army. I take back what i said about Sam being a manwhore haha