Pick 1 or 2 Artists U Would Love To See Britney Tour With

OCBoy1985

14 minutes ago, A.D. said:

How the hell is me disliking Beyoncé as a person making me racist? I rarely make fun of her skin color like most ******* in this ******* website or have I attacked Blue Ivy's looks and mocked her for being a potential surrogate child either like some nasty *** c*nts have done so before. No, I don't have a problem with a successfull black woman. I'm a huge fan of Rihanna, Mariah Carey, Missy Elliott, Aaliyah and countless other black women. Beyoncé's bland and entitled personality is simply not my cup of tea. Much like @BoyToySoldier I like a handful of her music but that still doesn't take away the fact that she's insufferable :reductive: Me and @Arya also dislike Kanye because he's a mysognist prick. Does that make us racist as well? :arianabye:

im not reading that I could careless what U have to say U already showed ya true colors and I can't at U calling for backup :byebitch:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like Britney and Christina because they have a lot in common but are still super different. Both have very different talents that could compliment each other. They are both about the same age and started around the same time. That + their shared history and the early 2000 rivalry would make for some nice headlines.

The other one would be JT. I dont like him but in tearms of free promo it wouldnt get any better than him.

Archived