Pick 1 or 2 Artists U Would Love To See Britney Tour With

OCBoy1985

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could honestly say Tinashe and G-Eazy doing a tour with her and they open for her..

1. Tinashe opens
  2. Follows with G-Eazy
  3. G-Eazy does a final bow, then Make Me starts and Britney comes down from the ceiling in a cage covered in red like her og video and they do the song togehter
  4. Britney continues her set
  5. Second last song Britney welcomes Tinasha on stage but on the screen at the back it clearly says Tinashe for Slumber Party
  6. She concludes with Overprotected and gives the finger and says she's done with men
  7. Then she announces her new Vegas residency starting in year 2020 for another 50 years!
  8. jk about the last two.. but she closes the show with a song 
10 hours ago, dran said:

I could honestly say Tinashe and G-Eazy doing a tour with her and they open for her..

1. Tinashe opens
  2. Follows with G-Eazy
  3. G-Eazy does a final bow, then Make Me starts and Britney comes down from the ceiling in a cage covered in red like her og video and they do the song togehter
  4. Britney continues her set
  5. Second last song Britney welcomes Tinasha on stage but on the screen at the back it clearly says Tinashe for Slumber Party
  6. She concludes with Overprotected and gives the finger and says she's done with men
  7. Then she announces her new Vegas residency starting in year 2020 for another 50 years!
  8. jk about the last two.. but she closes the show with a song 

G Eazy is ok but Im not here for either going on the road with Britney specially Tinashe she can't sale 0.99 singles let alone 100$  concert tickets

16 hours ago, A.D. said:

Imagine if Brinny gets pregnant at 50 just to pay tribute to ha idol :giggleney:

She's an actual icon and has never shamelessly stolen from other people like Beyonka :queenriri:

But she has too! :brit:

I cant at U trying to make it seem like Beyonce is not a icon when she has more accolades and acclaim than Madonnasaur

Rihanna and Gaga. :rihclap: They're all different enough that they'd bring in their own crowds, but they also have enough similarities and musical overlap that it wouldn't be weird.  I guess a tour with Madonna would work, too (though I'd need Britney to go on first so I could leave right after :saycheese:).  

I love Tinashe, but the good sis can barely get an album out at this point, so there's no way she'd be a viable touring act.  I don't want to see Britney touring Walmart parking lots.  

27 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Rihanna and Gaga. :rihclap: They're all different enough that they'd bring in their own crowds, but they also have enough similarities and musical overlap that it wouldn't be weird.  I guess a tour with Madonna would work, too (though I'd need Britney to go on first so I could leave right after :saycheese:).  

I love Tinashe, but the good sis can barely get an album out at this point, so there's no way she'd be a viable touring act.  I don't want to see Britney touring Walmart parking lots.  

:orangu:

Madonna and Britney together would be epic but would never happen. They could open the show with the VMA 03 performance and the crowd would lose their ****.

I would like to see Britney with JLo - they have the same type of shows so it would make total sense. It would be a dance extravaganza.

I would also like to see Kylie Minogue as Britney's special guest. They have similar shows and Kylie is not uber popular in the US so I think it would be great exposure for her. Britney's audience would really like Kylie if they knew her more.

For Britney to go on tour with someone had to be someone who does not obfuscate her with the voice, because we all know that her vocals are limited, had to be somebody good at dancing, **** and who likes to create controversy.

Janet (because they are both great dancers and it would be a good bet for Britney not to be overshadowed by vocals), Madonna (VMA 2003, MATM, Britney loves Madonna and Madonna loves Britney would be great because they both like to create controversy) or Rihanna (S&M # 1 and Billboard Music Awards 2011 anyone remember? Both like to be **** and together could make a show of sensuality). 

1 hour ago, A.D. said:

Thiefoncé buys most of her awards and has stolen from Madonna though. Also, why do you always have to suggest Beyonka? Aside from the fact that her fans are a bunch of disgusting individuals who are constantly denying Britney's icon status and mocking her mental illness, Beyoncé herself is still passionate about her career. Unless you wanna see Brit being even more ridiculed than she already is by other fanbases and 99% of the gp you wouldn't want her to perform with someone who actually lips to convicing pre-recorded vocals :moorangu:

Why why why are 85% of Britney fans so damn insecure with the mere mention of Beyonce name?

I mean does she has U that bothered sis?

Also I can suggest her whenever I feel like it a  person can like other female artists besides Britney ... also trying to deny her at this point only makes U look bitter and mad.

Does it bother U that a BLACK WOMAN is doing better then Britney and has way more Grammy's then Madonna?

Cause imho a lot of Brit fans are racist and can't put they heads around why everyone gives her so much praise and not Brit and it burns U and the rest up inside!

Let's not act like Madonna hasn't stolen from artists before her and from todays artists as well I suggest U do your homework

Beyonce ain't do anything Taylor Swift or the rest did to become the most awarded woman in Grammy HISTORY if she did like U said BEYONCÈ would've won AOTY

I'm not even a Beyoncè stan just a fan however im so tired of U all being so pressed over Beyoncè ... its not a good look at all!

Archived