Slumber Party radio update

Daszkowski

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Derek08 said:

It has nothing to do with promo. BRITNEY GAve  us a great song and video. Radio djs are the ones not supporting her music. She did multiple tv performances for make me and it helped on iTunes but radio still didn't back it up because it's not a generic max Martin song

Also cause its un cool to publicly like Britney music. I mean after FF-BJ I can understand the skepticism but most people are aware she's back to herself again. I think this era might've been to repair all of that. Mariah and Madonna had a flop era then had a good album that didn't do well but got the fans back then had their bug hits (MIMI, CONFESSIONS)

2 hours ago, f_rhythm said:

I dont even enjoy the music video anymore at this point. 

And honestly its a low budget video we got, its nice but nothing more. I still want Make Me. This era started all good with rumors her performing here n there and MM video fail happened.  everything bout this era been depressing since then.  I hate that i love Britney Spears, honestly. :mhm: 

Ok bye then. Love the fans who call Glory terrible just cause it didn't blow up the charts

But yet her team spent 3 million on a diva and her team being hard headed when that could've gone to the whole era. Sometimes the best things are when you keep it simple

5 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I think we can stop posting the radio updates tbh, the song already peaked, they won't promote at all, there is nothing left and no hope anymore, hasta la vista Slumber Party, loved the video 

about time to release Just Luv Me... the only chance to have a hit this era tbh :staysalty::staysalty::staysalty:

1 minute ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

What ? It would flop as hard as SP lol. No promo + 3 mid tempos in a row ? That would be a tragic choice imo. Not even sure we're getting a third single at this point. 

its so catchy :sobbing::sobbing::sobbing: whats your choice then? i think this might be the end... we're coming to xtincta level tbh :meltdown:

Archived