-16 Spins
-195 Bullet
-0.163 Audience

RHYTHMIC
135 124 BRITNEY SPEARS Slumber Party f/Tinashe 46 37 9 0.068

HOT AC
89 93 BRITNEY SPEARS Slumber Party f/Tinashe 19 22 -3 0.040

iTunes: #413

Thank you Britney and RCA for promoting second single. Thank you for all the radio interviews, performances, banners on iTunes, discounts etc.  If you don't care then why should we?

:flop::flop::flop:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, djkeith23 said:

isn't this update because of the AT40 rolling effect from last weekend though?

Yes sure but if it was gaining it would have gained spins from last week. Any negative update is a true negative update. I'm not gonna lie, I'm upset. Like usual I put a lot of work into this song. Just like I did for MM and PG and it's so disheartening for it not to work. I don't "care" about the charts I just want Britney's music to get heard. We know it's good, we know it's catchy, but ageist radio stations don't give her a fair chance. 

I dont even enjoy the music video anymore at this point. 

And honestly its a low budget video we got, its nice but nothing more. I still want Make Me. This era started all good with rumors her performing here n there and MM video fail happened.  everything bout this era been depressing since then.  I hate that i love Britney Spears, honestly. :mhm: 

Archived