Hold On Tite, Don't Cry and Chillin Witchu are probably the only songs that has Britney full-singing it.

Maryy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only songs with 100% Britney vocal:

ISBE (of Wil.i.am is himself)

Don't Cry

Perfume

The rest all have Myah chopped into some notes and lines and often full choruses and verses.

Chilling With You is 85% Myah. Britney barely sings it. The fact her and Jamie-Lynn didn't even record it together says as much.

NTIFY chorus (except for the words NTIFY ) is Myah (I can see the light etc) 

BMS chorus is all Myah

Hold On Tight has Myah chopped into all the words on and off. For example, in the chorus Myah sings the words 'comes to me, makes me feel, arms tonight, hold on tight'

Can we leave this **** in 2013 where it belongs? :byebitch:

2 minutes ago, troubleforyou said:

Chilling With You is 85% Myah. Britney barely sings it. The fact her and Jamie-Lynn didn't even record it together says as much.

It is pretty sad that Britney barely recorded any vocals for a duet with her own sister.  I don't think Jamie Lynn signed up to sing with ******* Myah Marie.  

18 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Can we leave this **** in 2013 where it belongs? :byebitch:

It is pretty sad that Britney barely recorded any vocals for a duet with her own sister.  I don't think Jamie Lynn signed up to sing with ******* Myah Marie.  

It's even sadder to think that she wrote BMS and myah ended up singing the chorus. Like, it's ruining a personal thing of her.

57 minutes ago, troubleforyou said:

The only songs with 100% Britney vocal:

ISBE (of Wil.i.am is himself)

Don't Cry

Perfume

The rest all have Myah chopped into some notes and lines and often full choruses and verses.

NTIFY chorus (except for the words NTIFY ) is Myah (I can see the light etc) 

BMS chorus is all Myah

Hold On Tight has Myah chopped into all the words on and off. For example, in the chorus Myah sings the words 'comes to me, makes me feel, arms tonight, hold on tight'

you're wrong when it comes to HOT.

Archived