The great thing I noticed recently...

Army1

For what feels like almost a year now, the media has really slowed down on doing stories of Britney popping in and out of Starbucks or a Target talking about irrelevant things like her hair or her outfit. 

I remember that two year period post BJ/pre-POM revamp where all that came up when you googled her were candids of her at a soccer game or going to the gym, and the comments were never really nice as she was always looking really relaxed in her attire. 

I dont know if its either her team doing their job on the pr front, or Glory has made her relevant enough again to where media actually want to refocus on covering her work/brand/relationships, buts its nice coming on exhale, or googling her, and seeing the type of coverage that makes it  feel like she's a relevant artist again vs  a famous for being famous type of person that just gets followed around at the grocery store. 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Army1 said:

For what feels like almost a year now, the media has really slowed down on doing stories of Britney popping in and out of Starbucks or a Target talking about irrelevant things like her hair or her outfit. 

I remember that two year period post BJ/pre-POM revamp where all that came up when you googled her were candids of her at a soccer game or going to the gym, and the comments were never really nice as she was always looking really relaxed in her attire. 

I dont know if its either her team doing their job on the pr front, or Glory has made her relevant enough again to where media actually want to refocus on covering her work/brand/relationships, buts its nice coming on exhale, or googling her, and seeing the type of coverage that makes it  feel like she's a relevant artist again vs  a famous for being famous type of person that just gets followed around at the grocery store. 

IA but I kind of have a soft spot for soccer momney

Image result for britney spears soccer game

If anything, though, Britney should be getting even more recognition. :yaknow:

I like that, is mainly because she's in Vegas tho, but i feel like post-breakdown she's been getting less and less papz, which is a really great thing, she can be a little relaxed now, and hell, we know she's not the type of person to be all fashionable when it comes to candids, those people should've know that by years now, so they would stop judging her and being so unnecesarily harsh. :forkit:

Archived