New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

I want ha to do this challenge...

ohoney

First of all, i know it's NOT gonna happen HsZaWAx.gif but i would REALLY like her to do the 2x speed challenge (technically is 1.5x but sounds cooler when we say ''2x speed'' :tehe:) , is basically dancing one of your songs but with 2x speed, is fun to watch and also you see how hard the artist practized the choreo, and even if Charm choreos are basic and easy, it could be fun to watch her doing this challenge.

2e9470a3b1e58c79588ddeb0e0a7fc8dd5b7495a

Let me dream ha doing this but with Overprotected Darkchild remix choreo :kidcries: 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MeowMeowDri
10 minutes ago, ohoney said:

Is just a challenge, she did the 'Mannequin' challenge yet nobody claimed she was bending her knees for someone :squintney:

The mannequin challenge was just her standing or staying in one position.. 

This challenge actually requires her to move at 2x the speed of the original choreo. That isn't going to happen unless an army member is making a gif of the FF tour or the early POM shows.

:meltdown:

3 minutes ago, Adri said:

The mannequin challenge was just her standing or staying in one position.. 

This challenge actually requires her to move at 2x the speed of the original choreo. That isn't going to happen unless an army member is making a gif of the FF tour or the early POM shows.

:meltdown:

SCREAMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Archived