How the hell is Criminal the fourth most popular video on her Youtube channel?

Dirty Boy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Criminal is actually loved by the gp. 

Just because fans raged when it got picked doesn't mean the world did. It could have been huge like her other singles that year if (let's say it together) ....,,,,

They would promote the new music. 

That, and if it wouldn't have been blocked for like 3 years! I'm sure the video would have over 100million views by now if it weren't for the haters that reported it. 

5 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Criminal is actually loved by the gp. 

Just because fans raged when it got picked doesn't mean the world did. It could have been huge like her other singles that year if (let's say it together) ....,,,,

They would promote the new music. 

The video being blocked by YouTube was a huge problem. It is actually the best video from the FF era. The song is still good (even though I voted for Inside Out). VH1 Latin America loved it, it slayed the Top 20 for weeks (just like Perfume in 2014... :squintney:). So yeah, Criminal would've been, not a huge hit, but at least more well known if it wasn't for the age restriction (which they removed years later after the soft **** videos of JT and Rihanna were there to be viewed by anyone without even an Explicit tag on the title)

Archived