Is Sam Asghari the best looking guy she has ever dated?

Hamper

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, A.D. said:

I'm sure he made her squirt at the speed of a tsunami back in the day :unbelievableney:

I'm more of a Charlie fan in terms of facial features but Sam is actually more of my type on a physical level. Foreign, tall, takes care of himself and those masculine hands suggest he can fist a hole which is perfect for a squirter like Brinny :milkney:

Maybe that's why I think Kevin is hotter because he's the foreign one for me. And sorry for jumping in and quoting you lol 

Just now, A.D. said:

Not at all, it's always nice to look at your avi :slayney:

Kevin was pretty hot back in his prime. I don't know how he looks like currently. Hopefully he ain't one of those men who goes grocery shopping in crocs :giggleney:

You didn't see him? He looks like the dad in family guy

Oh and I was so surprised  I forgot to say thank you! :giggleney:

Oh and I'm not fat-shaming or anything only because he is a bad guy!!

I used to think Charlie was the hottest guy she had dated but he seems to have hurt her really bad and pissed her off (hence her 'I've been single for a year' comment right after they broke up) so now I cant look at him without thinking he is a douche. Maybe he's not, but he's still ruined for me. So I'd say Sam, yes!

Archived