Is Sam Asghari the best looking guy she has ever dated?

Hamper

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MeowMeowDri
7 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

Sam is automatically the hottest because he's POC :hahayea:

Mario is a close second, if we're counting hookups. That melanin stays winning :gelis:

Mario is BETTER

He gives me r rated movie actor vibes. A hunk  :shameless:

13 hours ago, HenryEvans said:

No, Charlie Ebersol says hi

rs_634x1024-150327132555-634-britney-spe

exactly. 

I don't know how you guys only look at the muscles of a man, that's totally superficial. you can tell by Charlie that he's way more mature and a gentleman. I was really hoping for Britney to stay for life with this guy actually.

Sorry but her current boyfriend looks like a fuckboy, I hope she enjoys it tho.

51 minutes ago, Melinda said:

Depends on who you ask... imo, no. Imo he is just an average looking guy and i dont like men that are too bulky either :yaknow: 

I think its Charlie (waiting for the "you have bad taste" coments in a place where you cant have an opinion and what everyone else says goes) :sofedup::quirkney:

I agree. I don't know how people find bulky men attractive... maybe when I was 15? I don't know. But everything about it looks superficial and extra.

I swear that while they **** he talks about the gym :sofedup:

plus, gym is boring, sport is more interesting in a guy.

2 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

exactly. 

I don't know how you guys only look at the muscles of a man, that's totally superficial. you can tell by Charlie that he's way more mature and a gentleman. I was really hoping for Britney to stay for life with this guy actually.

Sorry but her current boyfriend looks like a fuckboy, I hope she enjoys it tho.

This!! Remember their New Year's pic drinking hot chocolate? He seemed like a sweet guy. Sam seems too into himself.

2 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

I agree. I don't know how people find bulky men attractive... maybe when I was 15? I don't know. But everything about it looks superficial and extra.

I swear that while they **** he talks about the gym :sofedup:

plus, gym is boring, sport is more interesting in a guy.

Couldnt agree more... i rather have a man with more meat on him, "chubby" or whatever, there is nothing worse with guys that are too bulky and go around with their shirts off and is like "look at me all tensed up"  :quirkney: for me its unattractive... i mean you can have muscles but not too much :squintney:

Archived