Did Pretty Girls get to no.1 on iTunes when released like Make Me...?

Bxnes

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It stalled at #2 and debuted at #6 on digital songsΒ an peaked at #29 on the Hot 100.Β 

"Make me" peaked at #1, reached #3 on digital songs (twice) and peaked at #17 on the Hot 100 (Twice).Β 

"Make me" is not this massive so-called failure her fans make it seem to be. It actually performed better in American thanΒ a lot of her singles.Β 

Uptown Funk blocked the #1 spotΒ for several weeks so Pretty Girls only peaked at #2 and after that Pretty Girls fell real fast on all the charts

16 minutes ago, Dinirocal said:

It stalled at #2 and debuted at #6 on dogital songsΒ an peaked at #29 on the Hot 100.Β 

"Make me" peaked at #1, reached #3 on digital songs (twice) and peaked at #17 on the Hot 100 (Twice).Β 

"Make me" is not this massive so-called failure her fans make it seem to be. It actually performed better in American thanΒ a lot of her singles.Β 

Better in United States* America is a continent not a countryΒ :zoomzoom:

3 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Nah it was See You Again. I would have sent you some AT.RL threads to show you the receipts but the site has been down for a week since they are upgrading it.

This website is down every time I try to display it. :orangu:

12 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Nah it was See You Again. I would have sent you some AT.RL threads to show you the receipts but the site has been down for a week since they are upgrading it.

You right

I already checked up and it was See You Again, I can't believe it I remembered that was Uptown Funk who blocked PG

I wanted to sign up in A.T.R.L but I couldn't cause there weren't no registrations at the timeΒ :weirdmeout:

25 minutes ago, Dinirocal said:

It stalled at #2 and debuted at #6 on dogital songsΒ an peaked at #29 on the Hot 100.Β 

Β 

Make is a moderate hit in the States I agree, but the reason why some people think it didn't do so well is because Britney is an international act and not just a local act. Her singles always performed well around the world even when they didn't do so well in the states. Work *****, for example, cracked the top 10 in 13 countries even though it didn't make the top 10 in the states, and Scream and Shout managed to reach the top of the charts in several countries even though it peaked at 3 in the states. Make me is one of the only few of her singles where she only did okay in the states and flopped everywhere else in the world.

42 minutes ago, Dinirocal said:

Preach, I completely agree, Make Me actually did good considering the circumstancesΒ :brit:

Archived