e-mailmyheart

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, JustLikeMe said:

'There's only two types of people in the world'

(should be 'There are')

'Say hello to the girl that I am' 

(should be 'Say hello to the girl who I am', I think..)

Only two I know.. 

:/

at least she isn't from the singers who repeat one and the same lyrics in her songs..at least I don't think she has song like that? does she?? (who run the world, girls who run the world, girls who run the world, girl who run the world, girl who run the world, girls :weirdmeout:)

14 minutes ago, JustLikeMe said:

'There's only two types of people in the world'

(should be 'There are')

'Say hello to the girl that I am' 

(should be 'Say hello to the girl who I am', I think..)

Only two I know.. 

"there's things about me you just have to know" - sometimes

26 minutes ago, Dirty Boy said:

Suspending the rules of grammar is such a bullshit. Britney does it less than Rihanna, Beyonce etc.

And actual singing 10%? Maybe on Britney Jean...

Whoever made this pic shouldn't be shady salty queen and should just get laid.

I did not do it, I found it on the internet but I found it funny :cutesybrit:

59 minutes ago, Soni said:

:/

at least she isn't from the singers who repeat one and the same lyrics in her songs..at least I don't think she has song like that? does she?? (who run the world, girls who run the world, girls who run the world, girl who run the world, girl who run the world, girls :weirdmeout:)

(Make me ooh ooh ooh ooh, Make me ooh ooh ooh ooh x1000)

(gimme gimme MORE gimme gimme gimme MORE gimme gimme gimme MORE x1000)

Just joking :giggleney:

1 hour ago, Soni said:

suspending the rules of grammar? whet??

"HE DON'T see me or make me feel hot", for example and she doesn't use "is" after "he" in he about to lose me.it is the first song that came to my mind when ı saw that photo but there are a lot of songs like that.not only britney but everybody does it and ı don't like it but they think songs sound better like that, ı guess.

7 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

"HE DON'T see me or make me feel hot", for example and she doesn't use "is" after "he" in he about to lose me.it is the first song that came to my mind when ı saw that photo but there are a lot of songs like that.not only britney but everybody does it and ı don't like it but they think songs sound better like that, ı guess.

licentia poetica 

Artistic license (also known as artistic licence, art licenselo, historical license, dramatic license, poetic license, narrative license, licentia poetica, or simply license) is a colloquial term, sometimes a euphemism, used to denote the distortion of fact, alteration of the conventions of grammar or language, or rewording of pre-existing text made by an artist in the name of art.

3 minutes ago, falka said:

licentia poetica 

Artistic license (also known as artistic licence, art licenselo, historical license, dramatic license, poetic license, narrative license, licentia poetica, or simply license) is a colloquial term, sometimes a euphemism, used to denote the distortion of fact, alteration of the conventions of grammar or language, or rewording of pre-existing text made by an artist in the name of art.

thanks 

1 hour ago, britisthecolor said:

Love you profile pic, sis :bigkiss: impeccable taste

Archived