FIRST TIME GOING TO POM!

britgodneyjean

I got my ticket for May 20th today!

I'm going on a budget so I was going to get the $69 tickets,

but my brother decided to surprise me and bought me the $109 tickets today.

I'm veryyyyyy excited to be going! My question is, other than the concert.. is there anything else Britney related to do in Vegas?Β 

It's also my first time in Las Vegas!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, britneysslumberparty said:

In PH, theres some really good restaurants. Go to the Miracle Mile shops and visit the Britney store. Β And while you're in the Britney store, check out J.Lo's corner of the storeΒ :queenriri:

Β 

But Vegas is fun if you do the right things.Β 

I thought the Britney store was closed???

ALSO, Do they still have the Britney pics on the elevators?

18 minutes ago, britgodneyjean said:

I got my ticket for May 20th today!

I'm going on a budget so I was going to get the $69 tickets,

but my brother decided to surprise me and bought me the $109 tickets today.

I'm veryyyyyy excited to be going! My question is, other than the concert.. is there anything else Britney related to do in Vegas?Β 

It's also my first time in Las Vegas!

There's a bar that's either in the hotel or next to it that serves Britney inspired cocktails.Β :drinky:

5 minutes ago, britgodneyjean said:

rs_500x282-150531125629-ezgif.com-gif-ma

WHAAAAAAAT?! OKAY.. IM DEFINITELY GOING TO TRY TO FIND THAT BEFORE THE SHOW! OH WOW!!!

I'M GOING TO GET SOOOOO HAMMERED!Β :unbelievableney:

It's called Heart Bar, it's inside the hotel

https://www.yelp.com/biz/heart-bar-las-vegas

It's also the official spot for Piece of Me after parties according to their website

https://www.vegas.com/nightlife/bars/las-vegas-strip/heart-bar/

46 minutes ago, britgodneyjean said:

awwe thank you love!!

Have you ever gone?

No, I've never seen her live :sobbing: I hope to see her at least once (if she ever tours, because I can't afford going to Vegas) :nothavingit: Anyway, I'm sure you will enjoy it, your brother is so cool

5 minutes ago, Daxx said:

No, I've never seen her live :sobbing: I hope to see her at least once (if she ever tours, because I can't afford going to Vegas) :nothavingit: Anyway, I'm sure you will enjoy it, your brother is so cool

I've never seen her live either! But since this year is probably going to be her last year in vegas, I realllyyyy wanted to go!Β 

My brother is super sweet!! And so are my parents, they're helping me with this trip! Vegas is super expensive, I couldn't afford it if it wasn't for them helping me out honestly!

i remember passing a store in the MGM that had celebrity autographs with a really nice display. they had a autographed microphone for britney but it was like sooooo expensive

Β 

Β 

23 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Madame Tussauds museum has Britney's wax figure on display on stage, so you can take a pic with it if you're into that sort of thing.Β :slayney:

i went to los angeles in 2015 and went to Madame Tussauds but they took britneys figure away Β D:

1 hour ago, TylerTremallose said:

i remember passing a store in the MGM that had celebrity autographs with a really nice display. they had a autographed microphone for britney but it was like sooooo expensive

Β 

Β 

i went to los angeles in 2015 and went to Madame Tussauds but they took britneys figure away Β D:

Thats wildddd, Britney is losing ha steam. Luckily Vegas has her EVERYWHERE, its a Britney stands dream. Like buses with her picture on it, billboards, its everythinggggg.

Archived