Britney number in next week's Dance Dance Dance

Z-dawg

Just to give you the heads up. There's a new show on ITV (UK) called Dance Dance Dance! It is fronted by Alesha Dixon, formerly of Miss Teeq.

They have D-list celebrities learning iconic dance routine's from iconic music videos! Some of them were all right tonight!

At the end of the show, Alesha said: "Join us next week when our celebrities will be taking on Britney Spears, Christina Aguelara, Will Smith and many more...

I'm kinda interested to see if it will be a hot mess or someone will actually kill a Britney choreo! 

I bet it will be either Slave or Toxic...

giphy.gif

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nick Jonas
14 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

The Britney one?

i swear she just said tune in next week (at the end of this week's episode) :squintney:

That was a repeat from last week. :cutesybrit:

Its on tomorrow, not tonight, sorry. :hype:

4 minutes ago, Toxic_Slave23 said:

It's BOMT... it featured in the trailer didn't it? Unless that one aired already. :lostney:

You're right! I was thinking I've seen something but I think it was the trailer for Lipsync Battle UK, with Craig from strictly doing Toxic... never saw the actual programme :brit:

Guest Nick Jonas
48 minutes ago, D_Britfan said:

Yea its tomorrow and its in the trailer briefly, it doesnt look like the person kills it to me but they show that camp judge saying "i think you danced better than britney"

:byebitch:

Archived