OMG I have NEVER HEARD THIS BRITNEY'S SONG BEFORE what a shame

Oxic

13 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

That remix was so bad. No wonder why it remained unreleased. The Prince version isn't that amazing either, but it's miles better then the first one we got.

When will Instant Déjà Vu leak in full? :lessons:

I don't think Instant Dejavu is going to leak until some time has passed. I know there are people out there who have the full song, they're just being selfish and won't leak the full song :slayney:

11 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Side note, I had a ******* WAV file of this track back when it leaked and I lost it a while ago.

I'm so mad because I can't find it anymore, only the shitty sounding mp3. :meltdown::meltdown::meltdown:

I don't think it was real. Most likely someone converted it to WAV, since the original version of Guilty leaked on Youtube. Literally the only unreleased Britney song we have in legit WAV format is Look Who's Talking Now.

2 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Literally this, although I do like some parts of the remix......but it was so amazing to get the original version and finally be able to hear what she is saying lol! Guilty is one of my favorite unreleased songs! 

Yeah, the most annoying part of the remix was not being able to understand what she was saying -.- She was like mumbling the entire song lmao. Thank God the original version cleared that all up.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I don't think Instant Dejavu is going to leak until some time has passed. I know there are people out there who have the full song, they're just being selfish and won't leak the full song :slayney:

I don't think it was real. Most likely someone converted it to WAV, since the original version of Guilty leaked on Youtube. Literally the only unreleased Britney song we have in legit WAV format is Look Who's Talking Now.

Why can't somebody leak Take the Bait or get their hands on a Blackout or Femme Fatale song? :meltdown:

Yeah, you're probably right though. I never ran it through a spec so I can't say if it was a real WAV file. I do remember it sounding great but that could just be wishful thinking.

It definitely leaked on a pop music forum though as do most unreleased songs. They're uploaded on YouTube shortly after.

Archived