OMG I have NEVER HEARD THIS BRITNEY'S SONG BEFORE what a shame

Oxic

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Ugh yes, the original version of Guilty is flawless. I'm so glad it leaked, it's a million times better than that God awful remix.

That remix was so bad. No wonder why it remained unreleased. The Prince version isn't that amazing either, but it's miles better then the first one we got.

When will Instant Déjà Vu leak in full? :lessons:

2 hours ago, Britney's Soldier. said:

Wait . . idgi :lostney:

Is this version the original and the faster a remix? :unreal:

1 minute ago, ohoney said:

I never heard this version of 'Guilty'qJSctGn.gif but is better than the other mess that is popular on Youtube. 

This is the original mix. The other one that's more dancey is the Quentin Harris Remix.

11 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Ugh yes, the original version of Guilty is flawless. I'm so glad it leaked, it's a million times better than that God awful remix.

Literally this, although I do like some parts of the remix......but it was so amazing to get the original version and finally be able to hear what she is saying lol! Guilty is one of my favorite unreleased songs! 

Wow. OK, at first I thought I hadn't heard this version.  But the chorus sounds familiar. It is better than the remix (that I thought was a demo but this is clearly not finished either, at least it doesn't sound complete to me since the music is battling her at points– but it's still good).

How can you not like the chorus? That's the best part! It also sounds like there's another less obvious sample rather than just "Kiss."

Archived