The only shot at a hit for single 3 is...

BritneyOfficial

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Liar would flop, it's too dated sounding......it honestly sounds like something that should've been on BJ tbh since it has a similar vibe to Don't Cry.

The best choices for 3rd single are If I'm Dancing (it's so catchy/different.....reminds me of how Toxic was for her in 03/04) or Just Luv Me (it's very current/a bit generic which the GP seems to just love nowadays). I personally think they should go with If I'm Dancing it's so out there for Britney I don't think the GP expect a song like that from her and it would stand out on radio in a good way.....not to mention it's super catchy and had started going viral when the album leaked! I also think a video for IID would be amazing, I feel like IID could be her new Toxic.... it just gives me that feel......and if it ends up flopping I mean who cares tbh, they have nothing to lose at this point! 

I was all for LMD or Just Luv Me as single 3 but you just convinced me about IID. It definitely has sleeper hit written all over it.

But I personally think Just Luv Me should've been the lead single...

Every single track on Glory are amazing songs imo including all bonus tracks. However - hardly any of them have mass appeal for the GP. They like Britney songs that sound current and are fast/dance/club songs. So... her best options are DYWCO or If I'm Dancing. And even with those she would have to PROPERLY promote it to make it a hit. I'm not confident she'll get a hit out of this era. Who knows if we'll even get a third single.

On 1/14/2017 at 8:57 AM, lustwecantcontrol said:

Liar would flop, it's too dated sounding......it honestly sounds like something that should've been on BJ tbh since it has a similar vibe to Don't Cry.

The best choices for 3rd single are If I'm Dancing (it's so catchy/different.....reminds me of how Toxic was for her in 03/04) or Just Luv Me (it's very current/a bit generic which the GP seems to just love nowadays). I personally think they should go with If I'm Dancing it's so out there for Britney I don't think the GP expect a song like that from her and it would stand out on radio in a good way.....not to mention it's super catchy and had started going viral when the album leaked! I also think a video for IID would be amazing, I feel like IID could be her new Toxic.... it just gives me that feel......and if it ends up flopping I mean who cares tbh, they have nothing to lose at this point! 

viral doesnt mean a few fans doing random videos with the song

viral is juju on that beat for example

6 hours ago, David. said:

viral doesnt mean a few fans doing random videos with the song

viral is juju on that beat for example

Girl non fans were sharing videos using the song, my husband's Uncle who is certainly not a Britney fan shared the video to my timeline on FB and a bunch of people liked it.....so the video memes were deff reaching all sorts of people and meme's using the song were popping up on music/non music sites my husband visits as well 

1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Girl non fans were sharing videos using the song, my husband's Uncle who is certainly not a Britney fan shared the video to my timeline on FB and a bunch of people liked it.....so the video memes were deff reaching all sorts of people and meme's using the song were popping up on music/non music sites my husband visits as well 

im just telling u that it wasnt viral in any way, it was just a thing that fans tried to do yet it was never a thing, your husbands uncle just shared the video to your wall cause he prob knows that you are a stan, some of the videos were funny but it wasnt the song that was the thing that got the attention 

On 1/14/2017 at 4:01 PM, Body ache said:

Yes, but Better would do better. :bigkiss:

tbh when i played the album to my non fan friends they all commented on better

i mean its generic but its a cute track and the beat is good, its whats in rn and before taking chances with weird music she needs to be back in the game

On 1/14/2017 at 3:57 PM, lustwecantcontrol said:

Perfect. Sums everything up.

59 minutes ago, David. said:

tbh when i played the album to my non fan friends they all commented on better

i mean its generic but its a cute track and the beat is good, its whats in rn and before taking chances with weird music she needs to be back in the game

It should have been the first single.

Archived