The only shot at a hit for single 3 is...

BritneyOfficial

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Born2Die said:

I would LOVE a bad *** outlaw western themed music video, lightly referencing the 90's movie "Bad Girls". In the film it has 4 women and Britney could ask some of her celeb friends to play the other roles: Tinashe, Miley, Kate Hudson (just some ideas) 

You are a genius. I wish we were friends :dorkney:

Liar would flop, it's too dated sounding......it honestly sounds like something that should've been on BJ tbh since it has a similar vibe to Don't Cry.

The best choices for 3rd single are If I'm Dancing (it's so catchy/different.....reminds me of how Toxic was for her in 03/04) or Just Luv Me (it's very current/a bit generic which the GP seems to just love nowadays). I personally think they should go with If I'm Dancing it's so out there for Britney I don't think the GP expect a song like that from her and it would stand out on radio in a good way.....not to mention it's super catchy and had started going viral when the album leaked! I also think a video for IID would be amazing, I feel like IID could be her new Toxic.... it just gives me that feel......and if it ends up flopping I mean who cares tbh, they have nothing to lose at this point! 

Archived