(POLL) Which album is better: Oops!... or Circus?

jamesedward94

Which album is better: Oops!... or Circus?  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oops for sure. Its my fave Britney album. Its the epitome of pop music and honed in The Britney "sound". Oops is iconic. When Your Eyes Say It is one of the most romantic songs she has ever recorded. Vocally its one of her best. 

I love Circus too but Circus felt like a greatest hits album to me. 

Songs could've been on these albums

BOMT, OIDIA, Britney:  Amnesia, Shattered Glass, Quicksand, If U Seek Amy (soundwise, not content...obvi)

ITZ:  Womanizer, Phonography, Unusual You, Blur, Mmm Papi,  Lace & Leather, 

Blackout:  Kill the Lights, Mannequin, Trouble

Oops! I think it's one of her most consistent albums, and I think all the tracks fit perfectly together. It also has some of the best songs of her career in Stronger, WUSIWUG, CMYLM, DLMBTLTK, and Lucky. Her vocals are also much better on Oops! than Circus.

That said, I do love Circus too. I just think the album is let down because the track listing is so out of place, and it also has filler like My Baby and Radar, which should of been kept to Blackout only. I also think the album could have benefitted from having more personal and deep songs due to this being Britney's big comeback after her breakdown, I think that's what a lot of people were waiting for but instead they chose to brush past it and just release an, albeit great, pop album with very few ballads. It does have some really great material though; Circus, IUSA, OFU, KTL, Phonography and Mannequin are all incredible songs.

Archived