(POLL) Which album is better: Oops!... or Circus?

jamesedward94

Which album is better: Oops!... or Circus?  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although there are a few bops on OIDIA like "don't go knockin", "Can't Get No Satisfaction", and "Oops" I honestly prefer Circus because it has more variety on it and I like the sounds and the fact that it's a concept/themed album more. OIDIA seems like BOMT 2.0 to me. Not that it's a bad thing that it's similar to BOMT but that's just my thoughts :verycool:

Circus HANDS DOWN. Oops (as much as i love it and as iconic as that album is) is probably my least favorite Britney album tbh. Strictly based on the fact that I generally enjoy (as a whole) the least amount songs from OIDIA than I do any of her other albums.

But I still will always love OIDIA

Oops definitely. Especially if you grew up with Britney in the early 00s this album is iconic and game changing - it doesn't just hold the title of highest selling female in first week for 15 years or so for no reason. 

The Oops red costume. The video to Lucky. The dance break in Stronger with the chair. The non single hits like What U See is what U get / Don't go knockin on my door. 

Archived