We need at least one more single!

FreshPrince

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

We need Just Luv Me, Change Your Mind or Love Me Down. :yesplease: Come the **** on, Team Britney!

I wish Britney would just take some of her cash and release some cheap videos. Like the fans will die for ****, beautiful shots and hot dancing. She doesnt need tons of special effects or crazy angles to give the fans life. I mean Tinashe slayed Company and that video lools like it was made on a $5,000.00 budget; hell im such she can get a sponsor to put in the cash if she does 5 seconds doing a promo shot.

12 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

I wish Britney would just take some of her cash and release some cheap videos. Like the fans will die for ****, beautiful shots and hot dancing. She doesnt need tons of special effects or crazy angles to give the fans life. I mean Tinashe slayed Company and that video lools like it was made on a $5,000.00 budget; hell im such she can get a sponsor to put in the cash if she does 5 seconds doing a promo shot.

Hell, all Britney needs is a high quality enough camera and enough space in her house and a few hours and she could easily make something by herself. #Indieney

If her team were smart they'd release Just Luv Me or Change Your mind. Lots of streams, people have made dance videos to it so it's somewhat viral, JLM having labels support so they'd prob push it.

Dywtco I wouldn't be mad at . Maybe a double release single. We should request slumber party along with JLM, DYWTCO, CYM

1 hour ago, Born2Die said:

Right, and Britney doesn't even need to be in every frame of the video. Do her lip singing part and the rest can be acted out or her dancers (like Willie making that Love Me Down video) It just needs to be well done and creative 

1 hour ago, Born2Die said:

Yeah even if her label says no to more singles she should just do some dance videos to some of her songs 

1 minute ago, Dynasty said:

...this is kinda sad :orangu: RCA wouldnt even let her have her second single because her sales are miserable :gloria: so she had to do this to satisfy whats left of her fans

It's tragic tbh. She had a second single, it was Just a Fool with Blake Shelton but it flopped so hard it never received a video. :meltdown:

Archived