New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

I can't believe When I Grow Up cameo never leaked.

IamMax

I actually remember reading somewhere that Britney actually spent money on that video!!  

I don't know if 100% true but I definitely remember reading that half of the video came from britneys budget,  whether personal or record label remains a mystery.  

I was in a friends car a couple months ago and WIGU came on and my friend was convinced the song was britneys,  I was like "no mate it's pcd!" 

I actually think money may have come from Britney,  they were opening her tour around the same time! 

1 hour ago, ukfan said:

I actually remember reading somewhere that Britney actually spent money on that video!!  

I don't know if 100% true but I definitely remember reading that half of the video came from britneys budget,  whether personal or record label remains a mystery.  

I was in a friends car a couple months ago and WIGU came on and my friend was convinced the song was britneys,  I was like "no mate it's pcd!" 

I actually think money may have come from Britney,  they were opening her tour around the same time! 

Who knows. The first demo for When I Grow Up was meant for Britney, not them (those first lyrics were cringe though):

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I remember this. Wise decision though. It was annoying enough to have to watch them open up for Britney. 

But just like much of everything else, I have a feeling Nicole had a heavy hand in axing Britney. I would still like to hear a recorded demo of Britney singing Happily Never After though.