New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 2:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Am I The Only One That Thinks...

OCBoy1985

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course you're wrong. She WILL stay in Vegas.  I totally see her touring, though. Covering just some big cities in Europe and South America... Maybe some festivals again, and/ or award shows. But she will do it just to keep it fresh. Like a "business trip" you know? Working from your office and business trips from time to time. Same with her, don't expect her to leave Vegas anytime soon, cuz you're setting yourself up for a disappointment. :queenflopga: 

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I think she's gonna renew the show in late 2017, revamp it for 2018 and then have 2-3 months where she goes overseas to tour with the show there.

I hope not she made it a trend everyone is doing it now and i think she won't extend but she'll definitely do another in the future tho

30 minutes ago, Menzo said:

Yeah you are.

I see LOL

As I've said all the time, I'm like totally sure that she will end it in May or a few months later max. Take some time off perhaps, and TOUR as well. Continue recording and do a few side projects like some TV stuff, a book, a clothing line or something. 

I really do think both Britney and her team wants a tour, and I think they're planning it.

I actually also see her ending Vegas for a few years tbh, I think it will end in December and then she'll take some time off to relax and work on B10 then she'll release B10 and tour. Then in like 2021/2022 she'll return to vegas......unless B10 and the tour are super successful they might realize she needs to not be tied down, but we shall see! 

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

You all had years...

Come on..

Its guaranteed until the end of the year though, so you are good but ppl life is short don't wait until the last minute. 

I was born in iran, even money couldn't get me there faster, I've been waiting for the opportunity to study in america for a year now and I still have to wait a few more months. I put the money aside for meet and greet the moment I left Iran and I'll be sad if I don't get to see her before her last show in vegas. 

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

I was born in iran, even money couldn't get me there faster, I've been waiting for the opportunity to study in america for a year now and I still have to wait a few more months. I put the money aside for meet and greet the moment I left Iran and I'll be sad if I don't get to see her before her last show in vegas. 

That makes sense then. 

3 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

You all had years...

Come on..

Its guaranteed until the end of the year though, so you are good but ppl life is short don't wait until the last minute. 

Exactly. And if she doesn't renew the contract but go on tour instead that means we can all go and see her in whatever city she is touring? Don't see why anyone would wish she would stay in Vegas just to "make it in time and go watch the show" :weirdmeout:

Archived