The Sun: "SUPER FITNEY! Britney Spears looks sensational as she performs her first show of 2017 in Las Vegas"

LostInAnImage

The Sun just posted an article entitled, "SUPER FITNEY! Britney Spears looks sensational as she performs her first show of 2017 in Las Vegas." 

Link: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2600875/britney-spears-looks-sensational-as-she-performs-her-first-show-of-2017-in-las-vegas/

The article is kind of all over the place, but nevertheless, it's nice to see Britney being recognized for having put in all the hard work in order to achieve her amazing physique! :hipney:

(Sorry if AP)

ETA: Pictures featured in the article from her POM show on 1/11/17:

nintchdbpict000293964027.jpg?strip=all&w

nintchdbpict000293965547.jpg?strip=all&w

nintchdbpict000293965837.jpg?strip=all&w

nintchdbpict000293964683.jpg?strip=all&w

nintchdbpict000293964237.jpg?strip=all&w

nintchdbpict000293965708.jpg?strip=all&w

nintchdbpict000293963187.jpg?strip=all&w

nintchdbpict000293964662.jpg?strip=all&w

nintchdbpict000293966074.jpg?strip=all&w

nintchdbpict000293964450.jpg?strip=all&w

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney really needs a stylist to go over the costumes with her every show before she hits the stage. The outfits are fun but all of those mix and match pieces are not necesarry. Those black tights don't need to be under every leotard especially when it's clearly visible. And that black abdomen thing needs to GO.

Get Melanie to find a hairstyle that she can wear the entire show that looks good but won't bother her to the point where she gets fed up and throws it up into that messy bun.

Guest Diamond Horse
5 hours ago, Jayney said:

Sorry but this is not her best form:byebitch: she was better in nov. and those ugliest costumes .omg . I can't

So, are you angry cause they posted the article too late or something :gloria: 

Thnx for posting!! Amazing to see how much love and positive media she gets these days from all over the world.

I wish I could say the same with these FANS(??) on here. WTF is wrong with you guys?? STOP HATING SO DAMN MUCH, it's like EVERDAY? Over every single little thing. This time it's about the costumes... I suppose y'all were born yesterday or something since you apparently doesn't know Britney has always had a love to mix costumes and add stuff to them after a while.

You seriously need to get laid, or get some love in any way. Gosh, I feel so sorry for you. Negative b***hes  

4 hours ago, Borja said:

It seems that she is so comfortable in Vegas that she is not even trying with the costumes.

I mean, the outfits are getting worse every day. One day she is going to show up in a tracksuit, you'll see.

I screamed but this is so true :liberatedaf:

Archived