How can I meet Felicia?

britgodneyjean

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you will see her

if u get there early you get to see a lot of stuff

i saw felicia walking around like 4 times, her dad and her kids (only the first time i went to vegas, the second time i didnt see them) and also her dancers walking into the axis with gym clothes or casual clothes

fe stops sometimes and says hi and takes pics, the dancers too, her dad is scary and he tries to ignore everyone

also last time i went, when i was inside the pit waiting for the show to start, one of the dancers went into the pit and stayed there for a few min with people who i think were his friends, i think it was mikey

and fe also went into the pit but the show had already started and she was moving a fan that was on a wheelchair and i think they wanted to take her to a seated area so she could see better or smth but she stayed there the whole show

16 hours ago, David. said:

you will see her

if u get there early you get to see a lot of stuff

i saw felicia walking around like 4 times, her dad and her kids (only the first time i went to vegas, the second time i didnt see them) and also her dancers walking into the axis with gym clothes or casual clothes

fe stops sometimes and says hi and takes pics, the dancers too, her dad is scary and he tries to ignore everyone

also last time i went, when i was inside the pit waiting for the show to start, one of the dancers went into the pit and stayed there for a few min with people who i think were his friends, i think it was mikey

and fe also went into the pit but the show had already started and she was moving a fan that was on a wheelchair and i think they wanted to take her to a seated area so she could see better or smth but she stayed there the whole show

Yeah, I plan on going early. I'm buying the $69 tickets. I can't really afford better seats.

And i'm going on a reallyyy tight budget. My plane and hotel is only $390, already booked it with expedia.

But either way, I'm veryyyyy excited to go see the show, it'll be my first Britney concert.. ever!

I saw her after the show as i was leaving, she was lingering at the exit, taking pics with fans and talking to them. She actually was very nice and chatty, talked about how Britney was excited/nervous that day (i forget exactly but she gave some anecdotes about what Britney was doing backstage at the time), and put her arms around me for a picture! It was awesome. 

I hope you get to see her too! You will recognize her so it will be easy. my friend had no idea who she was when i was like omg thats felicia! lol 

5 hours ago, britgodneyjean said:

Yeah, I plan on going early. I'm buying the $69 tickets. I can't really afford better seats.

And i'm going on a reallyyy tight budget. My plane and hotel is only $390, already booked it with expedia.

But either way, I'm veryyyyy excited to go see the show, it'll be my first Britney concert.. ever!

how much are the GA tickets, ive been twice to GA and i think the last time i went (july 2k15) it was 3hundred dollars but im not sure, anyways i saved a lot cause i didnt ask my parents for money to go on that trip, i got an amazing deal on the hotel and my flight to vegas was free (only payed taxes) thanks to credit card points, and i got to go on my birthday, and she happened to have done the slave breakdown the best she has done since vegas started

it was my best birthday <3

2 hours ago, David. said:

how much are the GA tickets, ive been twice to GA and i think the last time i went (july 2k15) it was 3hundred dollars but im not sure, anyways i saved a lot cause i didnt ask my parents for money to go on that trip, i got an amazing deal on the hotel and my flight to vegas was free (only payed taxes) thanks to credit card points, and i got to go on my birthday, and she happened to have done the slave breakdown the best she has done since vegas started

it was my best birthday <3

GA tickets are $224!

Archived