If one day Britney gets pregnant again...

derriereondisplay

I was just wondering, if one day Britney gets pregnant again under the conservationship, do you guys have any idea what would happen in legal terms?

I mean, she doesn't have the full custody of her kids, so she would have to give the custody of her next baby to her boyfriend/housband?

I always wondered that and wanted to know the opinions of you guys about this subject.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly have no idea, after all these years I have totally lost the thread of that custody issue, I don't even know how it ended up. I thought she had 50% of the custody as well as K-**** right? :idkney:

Idk, assuming Sam is the father and they're not married it would be 50% and 50% each one, right? and assuming she is in the same state of consevatorship she was in 2008, maybe the court will allow Britney a higher amount of money now she has another son for food, clothes, school (when he/she grows up), etc. 

I don't know what's the situation with that conservatorship, if someone can catch me up and educate me about it cause I really have no idea. :donewithit:

10 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

I thought she regained primary custody of her kids in 2015? 

Not really. They said that on the Billboard article but she can't have the full custody of the kids if she is under the conservationship.

I think she only have an agreement with Kevin to have the kids most of the time or 50/50. It's like she have the custody but not legally...

bc of the conservatorship she does not have legal custody of her kids now. if she does have another kid she would not have legal custody. also i posted this before but i don't even think she can have anymore kids if she is on medication for her supposed mental disorder. 

Guest StrawberryKisses

She does get custody. It's her kid.

Only reason she didn't have it over her first two was bc Kevin fought for it.

Simple. 

The conservationship only applies to HER as a person. Basically means Daddy has custody over her, but not her pu$$y and it's offspring.

And briney does have joint custody over the two now fyi. 

1 hour ago, StrawberryKisses said:

She does get custody. It's her kid.

Only reason she didn't have it over her first two was bc Kevin fought for it.

Simple. 

The conservationship only applies to HER as a person. Basically means Daddy has custody over her, but not her pu$$y and it's offspring.

And briney does have joint custody over the two now fyi. 

no she doesn't. as long as she's under the conservatorship she cannot have legal custody of a minor 

8 hours ago, If I'm Dancing said:

First of all If Britney gets pregnant again Exhale will explode from the happy meltdowns! :ahhh:

I've thought about this, the Army would explode with positivity and it would just be months of baby names and admiring pregnantney and spreading all the happiness on twitter to other fanbases (cause lbr even people who dont stan britney would love the news), it would be the Army's Renaissance (lol as if Glory wasn't already that)

Archived