January 11 - Professional show pics (x63)

Alexia

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/12/2017 at 5:21 PM, HenryEvans said:

the hair is a mess i guess it was her who did it.

her costumes and show look do cheap when you watch j.lo residency tbh.

landscape-1453376570-505978092.jpg

You're right, thought Jennifer clearly spends more money on hair, beauty and fashion.
She also most likely looks into finding the absolute best people out there seeing as she's a style icon and it means
much more to her than it would to Britney to get the approval from people within beauty, fashion and by the GP.
When you see JLO on the carpet, you can tell she's spent all day being perfected to look the way she does when she's there.
Britney on the other hand, she strikes me as someone that deep down really doesn't care as much about all of this stuff
like these other girls do in show-business. She's no Kim Kardashian. She doesn't make sure she looks like 10 million dollars
before she steps out of the house. She's a girl that will roll out of bed, put her uggs and trackies on and do what needs doing.
She's from the south and that stuff to most girls just isn't as important or of value to them as other things will be.
In addition back in her prime, she was expected to look better than anyone else and look perfect. I think she's over that now and doesn't
want that expectation weighed over her head anymore. So I have this feeling Britney has the attitude of 

"The glam squad I have will do. I don't need nor want the best and I'm not spending more money than I already am for people
to paint my face and do my hair when I don't even care that much myself. I look just fine when they do me up anyway."

and then basically decides to save more money for things she personally cares about and wants, instead of having the best team, glam squad or stylists.
Though you can tell when she hits the VMAs for example, she's spent more than she usually would for that day and had more time in hair and beauty.

But hey, I could be totally wrong. Just a theory.

Archived