January 11 - Professional show pics (x63)

Alexia

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Alexia said:

Β 

normal_XRAY13.jpg

Β 

normal_XRAY45.jpg

Β 

I actually love everything about the MATM look, minus the ever-present black contraption around her midsection; it really doesn't go with the rest of the outfit.

But something has to be done about the SP "costume." It reminds me of the FF meet & greets where she just had a pink robe on top of her actual costume...But even then, that was backstage. This is not.Β :zoomzoom:

However, she looks beautiful as always.Β 

6 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I actually love everything about the MATM look, minus the ever-present black contraption around her midsection; it really doesn't go with the rest of the outfit.

But something has to be done about the SP "costume." It reminds me of the FF meet & greets where she just had a pink robe on top of her actual costume...But even then, that was backstage. This is not.Β :zoomzoom:

rotflmao

35 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

plot twist: it is the rope from the fft m&gΒ 

gotta love recycleneyΒ :kidcries:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β