her team should see these designs

neydelina

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sadly agree. Fans seem to be way more creative with what little we get from photoshoots, than paid professionals who actually get to come up with concept art, styling, design, and which photos make the final cut.

But OP lose the "********" comment. Its 2017.

20 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Ew Glen Nuts instagram photos was used. 

They just gotta start getting better photographers. She used to have world class photographers photographing her and now we get shitty Randee.

mte ellen von unwerth is genius

and those who took onyx tour photoshoot

and out mag in 2011

her team is as stupid as a rat when it comes to designs etc. Fan made >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Super Mods
12 hours ago, neydelina said:

mte ellen von inwerth is genius

and those who took onyx tour photoshoot

and out mag in 2011

I agree, too bad the blackout shoot wasnt due to them hiring Ellen as it was a scraped RS shoot and they bought the rights and the ITZ cover is an outtake by Patrick Demarchelier for Cosmo girl. 

The people who took the onyx one are Markus Klinko and Indrani and I dont want them back, they are famous for their bickering and Markus is a douche. Indrani is the creative and talented one so I'd say just get her as she is the one that directs the shoot and does the post work and I think they have split up. 

Archived