Best & Worst Acting In A Britney Music Video

IconicShow

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, IconicShow said:

What video was the best acting? Be it the video story or Britney's best acting in one of her music videos.

And what do you think was the worst acting in a Britney music video?

Here are some options below.

britney-iggy-talking.giftumblr_mxlxka4vFe1qap1quo2_500.gif

Beginning of Criminal with the slap, cry, run to the bathroom whimper, and calling the girl a prostitute is so bad it makes makes me cringe. Perfume had great acting and Pretty Girls, while was obnoxious, actually fit what they were aiming for. Iggys 80's valley girl was actually bad compared to Britney's who actually accurately presented a female teen during that time in that part of the country. 

Everytime would have to be her best acting though I think.  

7 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

PS kids her acting and Iggy's acting in PG was meant to be bad, because the video is suppose to be like a cheesy 80's movie.........that video gets so much hate because a lot of you simply don't get it tbh.....it's suppose to be cheesy/campy

Thank you! It's so funny how nobody gets that 

16 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Purty Gurlz

Iggy Iggs only being a 'feature' and dragging Britney on twitter not only was horrible acting on her part, and a verse that was a flop.

britney-spears-iggy-video-iggy-1.gif

she didnt even drag Britney tbh, she dragged her team, I dont know why army turned against her all of a sudden, she was nothing but nice to Brit, and vice versa, their feud is completely media-made.

3 hours ago, Dynasty said:

she didnt even drag Britney tbh, she dragged her team, I dont know why army turned against her all of a sudden, she was nothing but nice to Brit, and vice versa, their feud is completely media-made.

It's funny because when Iggy was leaking infos about the song, everybody was on her side, but when she said some truths like the fact that she couldn't promote the song because she was just a featured, everyone started to hate her.

i don't even like the song but I think she was a very nice human being and it's clearly that she loves Britney and respect her as an artist.

in fact I feel like watching the video right now lol.

20 minutes ago, derriereondisplay said:

It's funny because when Iggy was leaking infos about the song, everybody was on her side, but when she said some truths like the fact that she couldn't promote the song because she was just a featured, everyone started to hate her.

i don't even like the song but I think she was a very nice human being and it's clearly that she loves Britney and respect her as an artist.

in fact I feel like watching the video right now lol.

ikr, she genuinely loves and respects the queen, she tweeted about not promoting in a very polite manner, and she didnt even shade brit at all, just her team, and even that she did very subtly, and then this stupid fanbase went berserk on her for no good reason lol, just because she couldnt carry out the song as they had hoped she would. I also hate the song tho, but the fact it flopped was merely iggys fault

Britney usually does an amazing job in her music videos. She has never really missed what they were aiming for. Even "Perfume" or "Pretry Girls" are great... but "Make Me..." is ridiculously bad. I tried to watch it for a second time but I couldn't make it through. It's honestly the only reason why I felt being embarrassed to be a hardcore fan of hers (bar that utterly generic and bland "album" produced by will.u.stop).

Archived