Who's more lazy

MiloszPoland

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FFney was working against all the odds imo. I mean sth was wrong but she pushed herself to make the era better.

Most fans had lose hope after the promo performances and she improved a lot for the tour. The first night of it was almost magical for exhale.

BJney did improve more her performing from FFney but wouldn't perform in order to promote the album or Vegas. Still wouldn't call her lazy, when in an interview she admitted taking algebra lessons to help her sons with maths.

So :ponderney:

2016ney tho outdid herself in everything and taking into consideration that a transformation like this takes time we shouldn't call FFney or BJney lazy :letitburn:

Well I feel a bit stupid for explaining all these and using -ney so much but I was bored and good for me typing it :staysalty:

The-Mask-Says-Thank-You-Animated-Gif.gif

FF Britney wasn't lazy, she just didn't feel it and for whatever reason gained weight and became slower (whether it was meds or not we don't know). That being said we got great videos, promotion, and sales. BJney gave two videos and no promo. Obviously BJney was "lazier", but in reality she wasn't lazy. She didn't have enough time to get POM started up and do promo for the album. Maybe if Vegas hadn't started they would have had time to use better songs for BJ and have Britney finish all of the recordings. I think they just ran out of time and wanted to have it out before POM started so that they would have that extra bit of promo for the show

Archived