Madame Tussauds in Berlin

OneLife

I went to Madame Tussauds in Berlin and I was  disappointed..... I went through all the wax dolls there and I haven't seen Britney.... at first I thought I missed her so I asked someone who works there and his answer was, they removed her because the lack of interest of the people who come to there... 

I was disappointed and I don't recommend this place if you're in Berlin

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Madame Tussauds removed Britney from NY and Amsterdam too... in a couple of years we will have her wax just in Las Vegas :queenriri:

15 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Are they preparing a new one? Cuz it seems a lot of madame tussauds dont have her statue and thats a stupid excuse, theres tons of wax statues that I'm sure the public doesnt give a **** about.

I don't think so... They did the same with Christina in 2009/2010

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, CriminalLegend said:

Madame Tussauds removed Britney from NY and Amsterdam too... in a couple of years we will have her wax just in Las Vegas :queenriri:

I don't think so... They did the same with Christina in 2009/2010

What? I get Christina but Britney is more iconic than her. 

Guest Nick Jonas
5 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

Just like Britney herself. :meltdown:

I've never seen any of her wax figures before so I looked them up as I was curious...Turns out they range from pretty realistic to quite terrifying. 

London:  

Britney-Spears-at-Madam-Tussaud-in-Londo

2352413840f64fe44a97c10f681293b1.jpg

New York:

article-2299489-18EF3374000005DC-318_634

britney-spears-wax-figure-02.jpg

Las Vegas (don't know if there are multiple wax museums in LV or if they just change the appearance of the wax figure every so often):

bdsb2a.jpg

britney-spears.jpg

4869344797_4f0313afe7_b.jpg

1019.jpg

83b6e72277cc63404b81a6c8f153810d.jpg

Berlin (RIP): 

britney-spears-wax-f.jpg.cf.jpg

8 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Are they preparing a new one? Cuz it seems a lot of madame tussauds dont have her statue and thats a stupid excuse, theres tons of wax statues that I'm sure the public doesnt give a **** about.

When I went to the one in Time Square, they didn't have her statue so I asked this lady and she told me they sent it to Vegas for POM promo.

This one is her best:

da5751d619918460c53a596a326fd27d.jpg

Britney+Spears+Wax+Figure+Visits+Madame+

TOZ001~5.jpg?resize=425,567

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, ubritney said:

When I went to the one in Time Square, they didn't have her statue so I asked this lady and she told me they sent it to Vegas for POM promo.

This one is her best:

da5751d619918460c53a596a326fd27d.jpg

Britney+Spears+Wax+Figure+Visits+Madame+

TOZ001~5.jpg?resize=425,567

I've seen the vegas one in person and it looked terrible, not even close to how she looks. I agree that the slave one is the best and I liked that it was breathing and I heard it also spun around. It's a shame they wont do something like that for her anymore.

13 hours ago, OneLife said:

I went to Madame Tussauds in Berlin and I was  disappointed..... I went through all the wax dolls there and I haven't seen Britney.... at first I thought I missed her so I asked someone who works there and his answer was, they removed her because the lack of interest of the people who come to there... 

I was disappointed and I don't recommend this place if you're in Berlin

I went to Madame Tussauds Berlin On February 2016 and Britney was there and I swear at God it was the most praised statue! Everyone walked by and said like OMG Britneyyy!!

so sad they removed it

Beyonce was at the entrance but no one cared about it

I dont buy the "no interest" excuse, I've been to berlin 4 times and saw the wax statues 4 times and Britney's had plenty of interest, there were always a lot of people around it so they can cut the crap, someone in there hates Brit and worked hard for the statue to be removed:byebitch:

Archived