Goldsoundz about Britney touring this year + B10 (AP?) + Brazil show

xoxo, Stan.

7 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I agree with all of this, I think they'll actually throw out JLM as the next single because there seems to be a lot of rumors that RCA is obsessed with it and then later this year or next we'll get a Circus type album which has some more radio friendly songs mixed with some more experimental/less commercial stuff. 

Sounds good to me!  I'd actually prefer 'Just Luv Me' anyway.  Three mid-tempos in a row might be overkill, but I think it would do better than 'DYWCO?'.  

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

I don't believe him after he said she was gonna sing live at the VMA's #bye

He was probably wrong about that, but he has a better track record than most

1. Upcoming promo includes Music Choice interview, Radio.com interview that will be all about making the album, Z100 interview with Elvis Duran, KTU Cubby And Carolina In The Morning Show interview, WBLI interview, Sirius XM Hits 1 interview, Sirius XM Venus interview, iHeart Road to Vegas interview, and The Ellen Show.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
    Slice of LifeMYCALevilsin and 26 others like this.
2 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

Sounds good to me!  I'd actually prefer 'Just Luv Me' anyway.  Three mid-tempos in a row might be overkill, but I think it would do better than 'DYWCO?'.  

I think it has the potential to be big on radio and I think 3 mid tempos would kind of give the Glory era a theme in a way....it would be like her slower/chill era 

1 minute ago, Evandro03 said:

About Brazil: the journalist said what her team wanted do Rock In Rio, but they snubbed Britney and preferring Gaga.
But he said Britney must come for show solo. (sorry my english)

Your English is fine!

And I agree, she should go back to Rio, the fans are amazing there!

3 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I agree with all of this, I think they'll actually throw out JLM as the next single because there seems to be a lot of rumors that RCA is obsessed with it and then later this year or next we'll get a Circus type album which has some more radio friendly songs mixed with some more experimental/less commercial stuff. 

3 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

3o72EVJcAWOA1jaFLW.gif

Archived