Goldsoundz about Britney touring this year + B10 (AP?) + Brazil show

xoxo, Stan.

281hxs.png

I also posted awhile ago about Britney possibly coming for Rock in Rio in Brazil this year. People are constantly asking this journalist (www.twitter.com/jnflesch) who knows about it. He said that "it would be good (for her or Rock in Rio, the sentence was weird to understand) if she came for a solo show, instead of coming for Rock in Rio." and then, sometime ago he tweeted that the artist he mentioned that could come "on tour" instead of coming for Rock in Rio is negotiating. I'll try to find it on his twitter and post here the exact words. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont want an album as long as she promotes properly. Each time she releases an album without promoting it means it will get worse n worse with each album bcuz producers are not there for her n plus its depressing to see songs to be wasted n flop n lost in the history :mhm: just as Slumber Party.

Guest StrawberryKisses

Honestly I'd like her to release both a new album and BOMT 20 unreleased, etc or another GH album together in 2018, which the hype will lead to a Superbowl Performance in 2019 and world tour after.

I want 2 more singles from Glory to settle in 2017. For her final leg of Vegas I want a revamp.

In 2017 I low-key want her to settle with someone and have another kid :giggleney:

Glory is too good for them to just bin it and focus on B10 already - considering we always get hyped early on about her recording and then they take years to put anything out. ALSO, who's going to want to produce for Britney after Britney Jean and Glory were both commercially underwhelming? There's little demand for Britney atm unless she turns things around and promoted a Glory single into a decent hit.

There are so many albums that underperformed early, and then were reinvigorated with a massive single.. P!nk's U + Ur Hand single-handedly saved P!nk's career back then. Gwen's The Sweet Escape saved her second LP. Into You saved Ariana's entire Dangerous Woman era from underwhelming/floppage. Artpop and Joanne were both saved by.... o wait nvm :staysalty:

I'd be happy either way, POM on tour or a completely new show. The Vegas show is incredible and ofcourse for a TOUR it wouldn't be the exact same thing and not to mention in a completely different size. 

I haven't been able to go and see Piece of Me, which I know is the case for A LOT of her WW fans. So it would mean so much and be a blast either way!

If B10 is ineed released this year, it will be another Femme Fatale, not in terms of sounds, but meaning that it will be a high budget compilation of hits that Britney would just have to record her vocals to. I love how she experimented with Glory, but she needs something like that, so I'm not bothered.

You guys shouldn't suppose that she's doing POM all around the world. The Circus Tour and the Femme Fatale Tour were planned/rehearsed in 3/4 months, so you don't need a lot of time to make it happen. If it's POM at the end, I don't care cuz she will revamp a lot of stuff.

My prediction: they'll throw us a bone and release one more single from Glory (probably 'DYWCO?'), B10 will be out either late this year or in early 2018 depending on how quickly she can get it done, and then she'll do some kind of tour next year. 

55 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Well then don't go. A lot of people would love to see her, including me. Who knows how long we have to see her live :arianabye:

This.  I've already been to the show, but I would gladly go again (probably more than once) if she took it on the road.  And I'm sure there are tons of people who want to see it but can't make the trip to Vegas, so it would be great for them. 

6 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

My prediction: they'll throw us a bone and release one more single from Glory (probably 'DYWCO?'), B10 will be out either late this year or in early 2018 depending on how quickly she can get it done, and then she'll do some kind of tour next year. 

This.  I've already been to the show, but I would gladly go again (probably more than once) if she took it on the road.  And I'm sure there are tons of people who want to see it but can't make the trip to Vegas, so it would be great for them. 

Exactly. Most WW fans havent seen POM but I hope she would add more new songs from Glory and B10 in it of course. I dont mind the old classics to be in the show. She would revamp the show either way.

But I hope we get another single... if not I hope the rumors are true and she will feat in 1-2 songs this year to get people to remember her while waiting for B10.

For all those people who live in US in easy to say they don't want a POM tour since they can go "easily" to the POM in Vegas but y'all need to remember that she has more fans around the world not only in US

I'd die to go to her POM show in vegas but a trip to US it's expensive af and the tickets are too (In my country the dollar it's real high) :forkit:

So for those US fans that say that they don't want a POM world tour stop being so selfish :sassybrit:

Archived