Other celebrities who hate Britney ???

Belgian Britney Fan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eminem is the only one that I can say is a bit obvious as well he bashed her. Christina liked Britney but then got jealous and bitter because Britney is more popular than her and the Madonna kiss thus their feud way back in the 2000's. Avril did throw shade at her a couple of times. Others I dunno.

I find it funny how exhalers trash artists all the time who have said nothing or only lovely things about Britney but if it's Eminem, it's cool. He said horrible things about her in his songs also after his statement that he's secretly "in love with her" which was a decade ago. And some people here want them to collaborate. He would be the last person I would want to work with in her case. 

Guest Diamond Horse
11 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

Dude just seems like a miserable prick in general.  He also trashed her in 2003, right around the time he worked on 'Early Mornin'.  I can't remember what he said, but it was something about not respecting her and thinking her music is garbage or some ****.  Y'know, the usual.

Wow. Considering him solely by his music, I would have never known that he is a ********.

On 1/10/2017 at 9:23 PM, ColdAsFire89 said:

She's nice to her, but you can see right through her. She was disappointed meeting her and doesn't like her.

That's how I read her. 

I think the way she talked about her changed from the beginning to the end of the show.

I don't blame her. Britney was a hot mess back then, glad she's better.

But I remember when she was watching Britney performing on BB with Iggy, she was slayed. 

So Idk... 

17 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

Lol as if. Britney would whoop that fat pale hot topic gothic *****'s ***. Britney is the nicest person but I know she will not allow someone to assault her and not fight back. This was in 2004 too and I know 2004ney will definitely kick Amy's *** and make Amy more depressed, emo and emotional than she already is. 

This made me laugh :blol:

20 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

I think Demi was excited to work with Britney since she was a big fan and she was just really disappointed by the whole experience.  And we all know how awkward, stilted, and even rude Britney could be back then, so it's easy to understand why Demi felt let down.  Anyway, no matter what happened, Demi has never talked **** on Britney - she's only ever said good things about her as far as I know - so there's no reason to bash her.  

Britney was there to work, not make  friends

Archived