Other celebrities who hate Britney ???

Belgian Britney Fan

1 hour ago, jesusd29 said:

John Legend said at a red carpet that it's funny Britney and Demi were gonna be judges at a singing competition when they're not even singers.

...which only proves that he doesn't know ****.  I guess I can understand where he's coming from with Britney since most people see her as an entertainer and not as a singer, but Demi has a great voice.  Her voice is definitely better than his, in any case.  He can take several seats.

2 hours ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

What did Jessica Biel say about Britney? 

I don't think she's ever actually said anything (I could be wrong), but she posted that really shady tweet about mediocre underwear literally right after Britney announced her lingerie line.  It was almost too coincidental to not be about Britney.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, I want you to give me hard proof than Demi doesn't like Britney.

I provided a screenshot of several tweets from 2009 of her praising Britney and saying her favorite song was Brave New Girl, a deep cut from In The Zone that barely anyone knows about.

I showed my receipts, show yours :staysalty:

22 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Hey guys, I want you to give me hard proof than Demi doesn't like Britney.

I provided a screenshot of several tweets from 2009 of her praising Britney and saying her favorite song was Brave New Girl, a deep cut from In The Zone that barely anyone knows about.

I showed my receipts, show yours :staysalty:

She's unfollowed her on Insta :queenriri:

21 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

It's easy to accidentally unfollow someone, the button is so damn big.

She still follows her on Twitter.

Edit: Actually, it takes two presses to unfollow someone. I never noticed that :ponderney:

She hates her lbr  :wendycry: It's all happen after XF, Demi was so pressed Britney never reply her message that's what I heard  :overwhelm:

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

I don't think these ppl hate her but they don't respect her and you know what sometimes I don't blame them.

Britney and her team have gotten away with a lot. 

John Legend, Demi (She is bitter towards everyone) 

Britney does not give 2 ***** about any of these folks at the end of the day

Alot of celebs out here that get away with alot

I think Demi was excited to work with Britney since she was a big fan and she was just really disappointed by the whole experience.  And we all know how awkward, stilted, and even rude Britney could be back then, so it's easy to understand why Demi felt let down.  Anyway, no matter what happened, Demi has never talked **** on Britney - she's only ever said good things about her as far as I know - so there's no reason to bash her.  

38 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Instead of saying ppl who hate her let's praise ppl who say nice things. Found this video last night and I love that timbaland likes her even tho he's bffs w Justin 

Didn't Timbaland shade her in 2007 when she didn't show up for a recording session with him or something?  I remember he was pretty pissy about it (and rightfully so, I guess).  That's a cute video, though- it's nice that he defends her to people.  

22 minutes ago, britneyluv2001 said:

Moby bashed Britney and Femme Fatale in 2011 despite working with her on In the Zone.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/musicblog/2011/may/31/moby-britney-spears-pop-music

Dude just seems like a miserable prick in general.  He also trashed her in 2003, right around the time he worked on 'Early Mornin'.  I can't remember what he said, but it was something about not respecting her and thinking her music is garbage or some ****.  Y'know, the usual.

Archived