Other celebrities who hate Britney ???

Belgian Britney Fan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

I'd guess she likes Britney as a person but hates that Britney has always outshined her and gotten more love/attention.

I wonder how Christina feels when being overshadowed by Britney. Sure she's made herself of worthiness with Stripped, B2B and some great live performances in 00s but that's 10 years ago. Her voice is still there (MLJ, FTM, SS), but her solo career is dead for the most parts now

The legends: Madonna, Celine Dion, Michael Jackson, Mariah Carey, Kylie Minogue, Steven Tyler, Elton Jhon, Whitney Houston, Shania Twain, Prince, Mary J. Blige, etc, Love her.

and the entire New generation of stars idolize her: Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Charlie XCX, Miley Cyrus, Lana del Rey, Adele, etc, etc

thats all we need to know. 

The ones that seem to either hater her / dislike her seem to be C-list comedians / hosts 

4 hours ago, Britney M. Carey said:

I wonder how Christina feels when being overshadowed by Britney. Sure she's made herself of worthiness with Stripped, B2B and some great live performances in 00s but that's 10 years ago. Her voice is still there (MLJ, FTM, SS), but her solo career is dead for the most parts now

Well, we know that Christina has a pretty high opinion of herself, so I'm guessing it pisses her off that someone she probably views as a much lesser artist/vocalist has always overshadowed her.  

3 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

She's nice to her, but you can see right through her. She was disappointed meeting her and doesn't like her.

That's how I read her. 

I think the way she talked about her changed from the beginning to the end of the show.

I don't blame her. Britney was a hot mess back then, glad she's better.

Nah, she stans her, even right after her breakdown. I mean she said her favorite song was Brave New Girl

2hnp9ua.jpg

Archived