Other celebrities who hate Britney ???

Belgian Britney Fan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
12 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Where's Waldo Williams, Horsica Biel, Chelsea Handler, Kathy Griffin, Butt Chin Flopvato and John Legend are the only ones that come to mind & they don't matter cuz' they're D-List :staysalty:

What has Demi said? I remember on X-Factor Demi was nice with Britney, wasn't she?

7 minutes ago, The Flash said:

What has Demi said? I remember on X-Factor Demi was nice with Britney, wasn't she?

She's nice to her, but you can see right through her. She was disappointed meeting her and doesn't like her.

That's how I read her. 

I think the way she talked about her changed from the beginning to the end of the show.

I don't blame her. Britney was a hot mess back then, glad she's better.

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, ColdAsFire89 said:

She's nice to her, but you can see right through her. She was disappointed meeting her and doesn't like her.

That's how I read her. 

I think the way she talked about her changed from the beginning to the end of the show.

Yeah, that's so cruel :(

Guest Diamond Horse
2 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

That's how I read her. 

Do you have a youtube example though about her attitude towards Britney as it got worse?

Maybe a lot to ask, but I really don't remember anymore. I wish I found more on that topic.

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Dynasty said:

I know eminem hates her, he bashed her in 2-3 of his songs :mhm: hes such trash tbh

Yeah, he did freestyle and even bashed being a Britney fan. :gloria: 

Just now, I'mSoCurious said:

Ah, he actually secretly has a crush on her. He just didn't really know how to show it. His daughter likes her too :gloss:

lil white pig boy, hes like a straight perez, obsessively in love with Britney but hates her because she aint paying attention to his ugly ***:staysalty:

5 hours ago, RATCHET❤ said:

Lady Gaga. she faked her love to her

Nahh.  I think Gaga genuinely loves Britney.  

5 hours ago, Belgian Britney Fan said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Cristina Aguilera? Pink? 

Pink loves Britney (she's said a lot of nice things and she named Britney as the person she was most excited to see perform at the VMAs); she just doesn't like that Britney lip syncs, and she's no different than anyone here in that regard.  As for Christina... who knows.  One minute she's talking **** and then the next minute she's gushing over the two of them exchanging maternity gifts.  I'd guess she likes Britney as a person but hates that Britney has always outshined her and gotten more love/attention.  

Anyway... Moby said some pretty rude **** about her when he worked on 'Early Mornin'.  And I vaguely remember R. Kelly being shady, too? :ponderney:

5 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

lil white pig boy, hes like a straight perez, obsessively in love with Britney but hates her because she aint paying attention to his ugly ***:staysalty:

My second victim was even bigger then the first
Pop star, icon, the whole works 
She played a little schoolgirl when she first burst
Upon the scene and seen that the world was hers
She twirls and turns and flirts in skirts so bad it hurts
It irked me and made me mad at first I lashed out through my songs but what was really going on 
Was that I had developed a crush I just didn't know how to tell it to her... 

Eminem has dissed nearly every A-list celebrity and notorious politician; it's part of his Slim Shady "God sent me to piss the world off" persona. Considering he's the best-selling artist across all genres throughout the entire past decade and the best-selling rapper of all time, I would personally take any diss by him as a compliment. You know you've made it once Eminem name drops you. :dorkney:

Archived