Even if you combine...

Oxic

the Make Me... and the Slumber Party views from Youtube....

it doesn't reach the 100 million of views! messy and a shame :orangu: ! 

please watch both vids and help your favorite artist who is flopping:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make Me is boring and terrible, I'm glad it doesn't have 100M :moorangu: The video I mean, song is flawless and still slays my soul.

And with Slumber Party, I think the song is not that catchy as Exhalers thought it would be. Should've been LMD or Liar or DYWCO, something that has a bigger punch!
Love the SP, but two midtempos in a row was not good idea IMO

Just now, Oxic said:

Slaying Partey? yes 

did you? share your liking by watching  the vid pls 

I do watch it, as much as i can, because i love it, not because i want it to get more views.

All im saying is that some people on here worry too much about what others think of her work outside of the fan base. Who cares tbh. 

53 minutes ago, Kamikazee said:

Make Me is boring and terrible, I'm glad it doesn't have 100M :moorangu: The video I mean, song is flawless and still slays my soul.

And with Slumber Party, I think the song is not that catchy as Exhalers thought it would be. Should've been LMD or Liar or DYWCO, something that has a bigger punch!
Love the SP, but two midtempos in a row was not good idea IMO

Whatever she released would've flopped doesn't matter what it was. Make me was the best single off the album but people don't check for britney anymore sadly but let's not blame the songs cause both songs are amazing and I think they were both the best choice for singles

Archived