Elizabeth Banks (Charlie's Angels reboot director) tweets about Britney

Unusual You

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Unusual You said:

It's a reboot, and I'm pretty sure Elizabeth Banks herself will be one of the angels, so Britney could too. But I don't see it happening though

Unless the plot plays around with the idea of ageism and what happens when a woman is too old to be an angel or "too old to be ****" or powerful or live her life in general. It would be a good statement to be made considering how a lot of singers seem to have an expiration date apperantly nowadays, Britney included. That could add another layer to the movie imo now i'm digging it. Brit should dye her hair brown to look diffrent to Elizabeth and be a bad *** *****. 

31 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Unless the plot plays around with the idea of ageism and what happens when a woman is too old to be an angel or "too old to be ****" or powerful or live her life in general. It would be a good statement to be made considering how a lot of singers seem to have an expiration date apperantly nowadays, Britney included. That could add another layer to the movie imo now i'm digging it. Brit should dye her hair brown to look diffrent to Elizabeth and be a bad *** *****. 

Yes! It would be good and Elizabeth is in her 40s, so it could work haha. I'm pretty sure she'll do a different take on the series since McG's version was really entertaining and fun but also a bit ****** at times so I think she'll change that, being a feminist herself. My dream is that she does a Rated-R version - she said herself it would be fun to - and Britney plays the villain, or a bad *** character. :)

Archived