Elizabeth Banks (Charlie's Angels reboot director) tweets about Britney

Unusual You

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I ******* love Elizabeth Banks. I didn't know she was a director! :myjam: She's gorgeous and hilarious and I loved her in 30 Rock. Hopefully she casts Britney as some evil as **** villain, so Britney can stretch ha acting skills.

Yeah, something like Demi Moore did in the second movie would be awesome!

Just now, Unusual You said:

Yeah, something like Demi Moore did in the second movie would be awesome!

When I was little, I legit thought Demi was one of the original Charlie's Angels from the 1970's show going after the chicks from the 90's movies because they took her spot. In hindsight, I know she's too young for that, but I still ain't seen it as an adult so I don't know what the **** her role was in that.

Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

When I was little, I legit thought Demi was one of the original Charlie's Angels from the 1970's show going after the chicks from the 90's movies because they took her spot. In hindsight, I know she's too young for that, but I still ain't seen it as an adult so I don't know what the **** her role was in that.

Well she's a actually a former angel turned evil ***** going after the girls like you said haha, she just wasn't in the TV Show 

9 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I ******* love Elizabeth Banks. I didn't know she was a director! :myjam: She's gorgeous and hilarious and I loved her in 30 Rock. Hopefully she casts Britney as some evil as **** villain, so Britney can stretch ha acting skills.

I Love her too! :hype: she's awesome!! She directed Pitch Perfect 2 (I think that was her first time directing)

1 minute ago, Unusual You said:

It would make sense if Britney has some part in the movie though - either the soundtrack or a cameo/role - cause I always thought that Charlie's angels reference was kinda random lol

I would love for her to have a cameo!! :hype: and I dunno in my mind... Britney embodies the vibe of Charlie's Agnels (****, cool, badass and goofy at the same time) :)

Just now, mylonliNESS said:

I would love for her to have a cameo!! :hype: and I dunno in my mind... Britney embodies the vibe of Charlie's Agnels (****, cool, badass and goofy at the same time) :)

Yeah definitely. I grew up adoring Britney and Charlie's Angels so that would be a match made in heaven haha

16 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

"Dangerous" would fit perfectly on a CA soundtrack. She should re-record the song and give it a good polish. Greg Kurstin is an amazing producer so I'm sure an updated version would be a slay.

Dangerous is one of my fave unreleased tracks from her so a finished version would be nice to have, could make for a cool single too!

I've always thought CE would be perfect for a movie soundtrack 

44 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

22 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

"Dangerous" would fit perfectly on a CA soundtrack. She should re-record the song and give it a good polish. Greg Kurstin is an amazing producer so I'm sure an updated version would be a slay.

DYWTCO or hard to forget ya too

Archived