Both of the singles flopped hard...

kutayuysaler

I still don't understand... You all hated Perfume (A beautiful song) when it was released as a single because you wanted another "pop hit" and now you wanted another ballad as the 2nd single? :leaving:

IMO, Make Me is one of the best songs on the album and it was the right choise as the lead single. The single release date, the video and the awful promo killed it. How her flop team can save a song that was released and then they totally forget about it until the video? Even the VMAs couldn't save the single. And SP is a great song too, I like it as a second single and it has an amazing video. Once again, the zero promo killed it.

Of course, if her and her team wouldn't put the best songs on the DE I would have chosen another song as the 2nd single. And I still don't believe they are going to use a DE track as a single... Such a shame because CYM Liar or IID are perfect as singles :wontcry:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/10/2017 at 0:38 AM, danny1994 said:

Perfume says #76 on Billboard, only 30 million views on YouTube, and not even certified in sales :brityeah:

Oh I get it, you were joking. I hope?

you said Britney hadn't released a ballad since Everytime.... you forgot Perfume. It flopped, but it was still a ballad.

Archived