Both of the singles flopped hard...

kutayuysaler

2 minutes ago, kutayuysaler said:

Maybe it's just because im in Turkey so we just hear Drake, Rihanna and Zara Larsson in the radio and nobody knows about Make Me and Slumber Party here... Thats what makes me think it flopped hard. But EVERYBODY knows Till the World Ends & Criminal because they were playing in every single radio all day here

Wow :giggleney:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, AdamSkye said:

Literally how do you become this over dramatic/ moronic? 

'Flopped hard'? 

Are you trying to look as dumb as a rock? 

Make Me had one of the messiest releases I have ever seen and was a top 20 hit twice that sold over 700 thousand copies. It is factually a moderate hit. 

Please just tone down this extreme misuse of hyperbole - it just embarrasses you. 

How do we know it sold over 700,000 copies?

5 hours ago, RussianFan said:

Except make me didn't flop hard. It's a moderate hit. It was even included in the top 100 of most played songs on Iheart stations in 2016. 

This and I'm so sick of hearing about CYM it's not even that great of a song and it would flop so hard as a single (way harder than SP which is a million times better)! MM was the perfect first single and had things gone smoother at the beginning of the era it would've deff been a top 10! 

Ok that´s it...

First of all Change your mind is one the best songs on the album, have some taste and respect for the love of God

Glory and the singles have delivered HONEST numbers ( flop numbers if you will ) cause she doesn´t have good radio deals and the media and her label are not supporting her like past eras (except Britney Jean)

6 hours ago, Kamikazee said:

Yeah cuz people expect uptempo jams from Britney. Liar and Love Me Down can save this era.

Exactly. Britney hasn't had a midtempo hit or ballad since Everytime, even Outrageous flopped. We all know what Work *****. Till The World Ends, I Wanna Go, Hold It Against Me, 3, and Womanizer have in common.

7 hours ago, kutayuysaler said:

Is is really hard to hit the top in iTunes chart because every single song I know has hit the top in the iTunes chart

MM was N1 on iTunes in less that 3 hours darling, and it was N2 again before the VMA'S, the song was a great choice for lead single, it just had a messy release that ruined everything, stop being dramatic. :sofedup:

They didn't FLOP HARD. i'd consider them hits because to even chart on the 100 is an pretty strong indicator of success. Make Me i feel still with the original video and a single release coinciding with the VMAs would have been HUGE.

Her team is failing her. Their job is get the music out to the people which isn't happening. Its good music its just not connecting.

8 hours ago, ALLEYESONUS said:

I kinda agree with that both songs def underperformed. Hell tMake Me was performed at the VMAs yet didn't even manage to do something on the charts.

Is it too early to say Slumber Party is a flop or can it be a sleeper hit?

Um, Make Me... shot back up to the #2 spot on iTunes after the VMA performance and re-peaked at #17 on the Hot 100 as well. Had Britney actually done a more intricate performance and had she promoted the song at other televised events, it would have worked out a lot better. It had huge potential.

Archived