Both of the singles flopped hard...

kutayuysaler

We all know that, they have chosen the very very wrong songs... :otears:

Change Your Mind should've been the lead single because the latin vibe in it would slay the whole south america & other latin stuff and we all know that latin people are like the half of the world. Barcelona is the city of fandom so they would be promoting like crazy for latin people knowing that they all would like it. And then, Just Luv Me should've been the second single because we don't hear Balladney for singles anymore and the beat is everything in that song. But I can't decide the third single (not the final of course every album must have at least 4 singles imo) so lets choose the 3rd dream single!!! My vote is for Better :bootyney:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Literally how do you become this over dramatic/ moronic? 

'Flopped hard'? 

Are you trying to look as dumb as a rock? 

Make Me had one of the messiest releases I have ever seen and was a top 20 hit twice that sold over 700 thousand copies. It is factually a moderate hit. 

Please just tone down this extreme misuse of hyperbole - it just embarrasses you. 

Just now, Morning Glory said:

IKR? When did we become like Xtina fans? :otears:

What is wrong with fans? Who the **** actually expects it to be going anywhere when literally all it has is a video. I find it crazy that it's doing as good as it is on radio. Who believes that the gp are buying a song they heard once on the radio? You need to be firing in all cylinders with promotion/exposure these days otherwise you can forget it. 

Maybe it's just because im in Turkey so we just hear Drake, Rihanna and Zara Larsson in the radio and nobody knows about Make Me and Slumber Party here... Thats what makes me think it flopped hard. But EVERYBODY knows Till the World Ends & Criminal because they were playing in every single radio all day here

BTW THEY ARE JUST PLAYING LP - LOST ON YOU & CHEP THRILLS ALL DAYYY :meltdown:

Archived